log in or register to remove this ad

 

PF1E EB's RoleMaster Game: Second Darkness Adventure Path - IC

Yavathol

Explorer

Observing the caution with which the thug approached him, Finn hoped a bluff might be the most effective way to resolve the threat, though that would be weakened if he retreated.

Standing his ground, he addressed the dagger wielder, "You fancy taking a nap as well, do you? Get out of here lest you arouse my ire!"
He contorted his right hand into an impressive looking gesture, a couple of fingers pointing at his target and acting as confidently as he could, though his hand happened to be resting on the hilt of his sword..

OOC:
No idea what skill bluffing will be, or if Finn is any good, but here is a d100 :)

[roll0]


[sblock]Finn 22/22 hits 2/2 Power Points[/sblock]
 

log in or register to remove this ad

EarlyBird

First Post
OOC: +5 to Bluff = 79 Partial Success


Jerrod throws a small ceramic ball into the largest group of thugs, and then steps up to take a swipe at the one rogue approaching Finn. The swing misses and the large man smiles. He would rather fight dagger to dagger than dagger to spell any day.

The grey smoke takes up a fair amount of the room, cutting off the view to the other side from where the group stands. The leather clad Varisian woman uses the smoke ot escape from the thugs cornering her.

Gunther still has a couple thugs between him and the woman holding the chest.

OOC: Gunther and Jerrod are up, for Round 4 actions. Thugs advanced through the crowd stalking the PCs.
 


EarlyBird

First Post
Gunther's attack is blocked by a thug and then the man swings back with his own blade. The two men circling each other looking for an opening.

OOC:
30(OB) + [roll0] - 35(DB) = 51 Result: miss
CRIT: [roll1]
 


EarlyBird

First Post
Jerrod takes a step back and releases his dagger in the same motion. The thug ducks just in time as the blade goes off into the smoky cloud. He advances quickly, to quickly and over lunges missing the alchemist by a mile.

OOC:
Jerrod
25(OB) + 54(roll) -10(movement) - 25(DB) = 44 Result (miss)
Thug
30(OB) +[roll0] (roll) - 10 (movement), -15(DB) = 28 Result (miss)
 

EarlyBird

First Post
With the smoke blocking off her escape the female bandit makes her way to the front, giving the three heroes a wide berth.

Currently the dazzling spell is starting to wear-off and a few bouncers are helping the female Varisian handle a small group of thugs.

OOC: Group is up.
Jerrod in melee with one thug.
Gunther in melee with one thug.
Finn nearby.
Female and one other bandit, trying to get away.
 

Yavathol

Explorer

"She's getting away with the chest!" Finn cried out, hoping to alert the casino guards.

He drew his sword and started to give chase, before noticing that Jerrod was now unarmed and facing an armed foe. Despite having just drawn attention to himself, he tried his best to approach that thug from behind, hoping his attention would stay focused on Jerrod while Finn struck at his back!

OOC:
Short sword attack: [roll0]

[sblock]Finn 22/22 hits 2/2 Power Points[/sblock]
 

EarlyBird

First Post
OOC: Power Points should be 1/2, btw


Finn comes in with a straight stab, but somehow his sword gets deflected and winds up hitting the man in the back of the leg.

OOC:
15(OB) + 91(roll) + 20 rear atk - 15(movement) - 25(DB) = 86 Result 10AP
"A" Puncture Crit = 1d100=39
Minor calf wound. Foe receives 1 hit per round.
 



EarlyBird

First Post
Gunther grunts at the smirk the thug gives him. The man has some skill, but the warrior knows it only takes one slip up to turn a fight. As he continues to feint and parry with the man the woman moves towards the door, but is stopped by the press of people trying to get out.

Meanwhile the thug Finn punctured with his blade turns towards the mage curse up a storm. "You little @&#^$* ! &)*^#!"

Jerrod's dagger got kicked across the room and into the smoke of the bomb he threw. He knows it will dissipate in another minute. (a round)

OOC: Atk vs Gunther
30(OB) + [roll0] roll +31 (Open-ended) - 35 (DB) = 123 Result 7AP
19 "A" Puncture Crit: Must parry next round, +1 hit
Atk vs Finn
30(OB) + [roll1] roll - 5(DB) = 53 Result miss


[sblock=Combat]
Gunther (in melee with rogue 1) 42/50 Hits, DB: 35, AT: 14
Jerrod 30/30 Hits, DB: 15, AT: 5
Finn (in melee with rogue 2) 22/22 Hits, DB 5, AT: 2

Wizard 00/15 Hits, DB: 0, AT: 1, unconsious
Female 18/30 Hits, DB: 20, AT: 3
1)Rogue 20/20 Hits, DB: 25, AT: 9
2)Rogue 09/20 Hits, DB: 25, AT: 9[/sblock]
 
Last edited:



Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: [MENTION=20711]hero4hire[/MENTION] would you like to take Jerrod's go first?
Finn would probably run away, but I don't want to abandon Jerrod.. On the other hand, if you do well then the thug may go down? [MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] presumably just one of us will get the flanking bonus each round?
 

EarlyBird

First Post
OOC: If two people are fighting one thug than yep one of you can wait for an opening. i.e. get the flanking bonus
I think Jerrod has another dagger hidden somewhere.
 

hero4hire

First Post
Jerrod cursed outloud and put his hands up and yelled to the thug. "I give up! I give up!" In a frantic tone in an attempt to distract the brute from the hidden dagger he was about to try to bury into his ribs.

Ooc:
Bluff to sneak [roll0]
Kill! [roll1]
 


Yavathol

Explorer

Finn worried about getting stabbed, and knew that the longer the fight continued, the greater the chances of that happening.

Trying to take full advantage of Jerrod's assistance, he committed fully to his attack, hoping to finish off the fight and allow them to follow the chest.
OOC:
[roll=attack] 1d100[/roll]


[sblock]Finn 22/22 hits 1/2 Power Points[/sblock]
 


Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top