Pathfinder 1E EB's RoleMaster Game: Second Darkness Adventure Path - IC

EarlyBird

Explorer
"I didn't know," the thug says through clinched teeth. "Angvar," he mentions nodding towards the unconsious mage. "Angvar may know, but nots me!"

Meanwhile Jerrod retrieves his dagger and gets a nod and a smile from the Varsian woman who was fighting beside the bouncers.

Rose_NPC_2.jpg "Thanks for the distraction. One of them thought the place was catching on fire, and it gave me an opening to put him down." she says to the alchemist, and points to a thug with a large lump on the side of his head from the hilt of her dagger. She motions with her weapon as if showing him how she knocked the man cold. "Thanks again."

After Finn tends his wound, he notices nobody else is seriously hurt, but one of his table mates does have a long gash that doesn't seem to be bothering him as he interrogates the thug.

OOC: Everyone please roll a Perception check as you survey the almost empty, and trashed gambling hall.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Stopping to clean and wrap the wound the young magnus is busy when the owner Saul enters the main floor of the Golden Goblin.

As he is tended to Gunther notices the man as he talks to a couple bouncers and they point towards were he and Finn are at the moment. A grim look comes over his face as he looks past them to the empty stage where the large chest and its 10,000sp once stood.

He says something to one of the bouncers and pats him on the shoulder before heading towards where the two men are currently. Finn treating Gunther's wound, and the warrior guarding the thug.

OOC:
Finn
Perception +6 = 31 Failure: busy tending wounds I guess
First Aid +55 = 114 Success: This skill is very useful for stopping bleeding damage. Which will save peoples lives. But it doesn't restore hits, but it is early in the morning so you'll all have time to rest.

As the man approaches, Gunther stands up straighter. "Master Vancaskerkin, I presume? I am Gunther, formerly of the Riddleport Gendarmes. May I make my report to you?"

EarlyBird

Explorer
The man puts on a big grin as Gunther address him.

Saul.jpg "Please, please call me Saul. And I owe you and your friend here my gratitude." he says with a nod to Finn and then extending his hand to shake the big warriors own. "Former Grendarme eh? Well I'm sure your former comrades are on the way, so why not wait and report to all of us once. No need to be telling your tale twice."

He looks around and sees Jerrod and the Varisian woman. "Let's wait together and have a drink while we do." With that he motions for Jerrod and the woman to join them as a couple bouncers right an overturned table and some chairs. "Come join us!" He calls out in a friendly voice.

OOC: Best to wait for the town guard (Grendarmes), which is what it seems Saul wishes to do. Anyone object?

Yavathol

Explorer
"A fine establishment you have here, Saul. I am Finn, a student at the Cypher Lodge." Finn seems perfectly happy to catch his breath and wait for the town guard to arrive.

Gunther grabs the unconscious mage, Angvar, and plops him into a chair. He speaks to one of the bouncers, "I'd suggest you tie this one up. Also, he's a mage, so if he twitches his fingers, break them." He then took a chair for himself.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases