D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - IC

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Wilhelm cannot suppress a chuckle.

"At least they're having fun!"

Quickly sobering up as he realizes that there's nothing funny about it for the villagers, his mood sours.

"We could let them be, but I don't want them to sneak up on us afterwards. I can try to frighten them away, and kill them only if we have to?"

Wilhelm takes a look at the others, then without waiting for any answers starts moving towards the pumpkin patch, staying close to the building and trying to remain unseen... and unheard.

OOC: Moving to the side of building 9, sneaking up on the goblins. Does their carrousing and the fact that they wear pumpkins on their head grant me advantage on my stealth check?
[roll0]
Advantage [roll1]

EarlyBird

Explorer
Darian looks at the angled bridge, and figures it could be jumped across easily from the far side. But at the angle it is, it would be a bit tougher to get across to the keep, but not impossible. He sees no one at the gatehouse or on the battlements. It appears as empty as the rest of the poor village.

[sblock=Map]
Nightstone_PC map_6.jpg[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
Fareon gathers the loot back into the chest and then goes back upstairs and tries to rouse his oarfish companion. After a couple of nudges fail to rouse his snoring ally he uncorks some of his fermented mares milk and waves it under his nose.

hero4hire

Explorer
"You fell asleep lazybones!" Fareon mock-chastised. "Now come help me carry this stuff. It is the only reason I let you come along!"

EarlyBird

Explorer
Wilhelm makes it easily to the building next to the pumpikin patch. He watches only about 30 feet from where the goblins are still running in circles trying to catch each other. It might be hard to frighten them with pumpkins on their heads so he tries to think of a loud and scary noise.

OOC: You have the drop on them, what do you wish to do.
Rest of group about 20 feet from Wilhelm so 50 feet from goblins.

Darian is going to stealth forward so Wilhelm isn't alone by the goblins. He goes to the northside of the building (#9) where there appears to be a gate to the yard the goblins are in.

OOC: stealth [roll0]

Remove ads