D&D 5E EB's ToEE and RttToEE Campaign - IC

Shayuri

First Post
"Aye, but we can't decide if we're gonna do it if we dinna know what's..." Aridha paused, then stood up and burped.

"Nevermind. I'll jes' go ask. 'Scuse me."

She edged around the table and went to the door to poke her head out and look around for the man.

"Oy. What kinda monsters are in the woods?"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
“What the girl means, goodman Wills,” came Rana’s rather tetchy voice from the room, ”is: would you be kind enough to step back in a while? The group would like some points clarified.”

Why and how she got herself so distracted she let the man leave in the first place was a bit beyond her at the moment, actually. (Getting *old*, Rana!)

EarlyBird

Explorer
c9226860be47657b07fd7136f2419849--cowboy-art-male-portraits.jpg "Um..." Hevar looks confused a second before answering. "I'm not sure Tarmin, the woodcutter, wouldn't say much about that. Just that his job was to cut down trees not fight off weird creatures. Maybe you could convince him to tell you about what it is he saw."

Hearing Rana's call to return he enters the room past Aridha and removes his hat once more.

Binder Fred

*thock* Rana’s cane drily thumped on the floorboards, calling everyone’s attention to her. Which she let hang for three long heartbeats...

“Hm... What do you farm, goodman Wills?”

She leaned forward ever so slightly: “And monsters now lair in the Westwoods you say?”

OOC: Put in the first two questions at once

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'll wait with commenting until we're alone again - we could let the guy keep his memento and get the offer from the woodcutter industry :) What's the going rate for a teak chest? i.e. is he giving away more money than his gift is worth?

EarlyBird

Explorer
c9226860be47657b07fd7136f2419849--cowboy-art-male-portraits.jpg Taking slightly aback at the crone throwing question after question at him the poor farm gets a look of fright in his eyes. "I... I don't," he stammers trying to think of the answer Rana wants to hear but not knowing exactly why she is questioning him this way. "I just grow vegetables and have a few plum and peach trees around the yard. As to... to the monsters I know nothing about them I just know that Tarim won't go into the Westwoods anymore, and he said it was because of the creatures there."

His forlornly looks to Rebekah for help, saying. "You must believe me mi'lady I mean no harm to you or yours. I just thought... just thought." he chin quivers a bit and he can't continue on .

OOC: Need a result..
Rana slight Intimidation 1d20+3 =14
Contest roll Hevar [roll0]
In answer to Neurotic chests are cheap 25gp and up
even ones made of special materials

Last edited:

Binder Fred

The witch's lips quirked with distaste. "My... annoyance is with my unruly children, goodman Wills. Not with you," she specified, since the man seemed of an (overly) nervous disposition. "You understand, I'm sure."

hero4hire

Explorer
Templeton's eyes lit up when the farmer produced the necklace. A look not unlike he got when staring at the giant bullfrog crossed his face. He let the others dance with their words with the man. He just continued to stare as if in a trance until...

*thock* Rana’s cane drily thumped on the floorboards, calling everyone’s attention to her. Which she let hang for three long heartbeats...

The abrupt noise ripped Templeton from his reverie. There was a reason he gave the Old Witch a wide berth. She was mean, scary and downright miserable and that was on a good day! But he still had a weird sort of affection for the crone...like the angry grandmother he never knew.

"Can we jus' get you the wood Guv'ner? Or mus we make sure all the nasties be dead-like?"

Binder Fred

“How much wood do you need?” added Rana after the dirty boy had gotten his answer. (*Not* her main area of concern, but since they were there...).

Remove ads