Echo is damn good, like almost too good for Marvel

DrunkonDuty

he/him
Oh, like I said in my earlier post, I think the whole catch and release literally added nothing. And in fact ate up time that could have been used for, oh I dunno, actually having Maya talk to her cousin.

But the fight scene, in and of itself, I thought was fun.

Ditching actual plot and character development for fight scenes is a problem most of the Marvel shows have had. I keep hoping for better.

I won't spoil it, but the action is flawlessly good, the plot is engrossing, the relationships deep and meaningful, its a lot more serious then other marvel stuff, a few funny moments, but like 97% serious.

The use of sounds and silence was absolutely brilliant.

Home run. Shame so many folks prejudged it, assume it'd be more of the sake Marvel, its very much not, doesn't even feel like a Superhero show most of the time. Themes Rage, family, love, community, the trap of crime, and more but I don't want to spoil it.
Ok now I'm curious.

I haven't watched any of the Disney series as I didn't think they'd be content for me but on your recommendation I'll give this a try.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Binged it yesterday with the other-half. We both enjoyed it. If _____ gets to be _____, does that mean we need _____in the MCU to follow him up?

I was curious based on the title of the thread.

So disappointing. This had real potential but it’s so bad!
Her acting is terrible. Obviously she barely speaks but you can tell right away she wasn’t built for the role. Comparing her to a badmofo such as kali reis from true detective. Kali is just that much of a better actor and is more believable
Her 1 on 1 with Vincent dinfrio feels wooden compared to him in daredevil. Where is the director saying let’s get some more emotion in this scene
You can feel the slicing of film and the plot is all over the place. Cameos are in it but make no sense
This could have been way better. Was good to see graham greene and zahn mcclarnon in this but thread should be retitled

We deserve better than this

“Are you not entertained”- no I wasn’t

Get Taylor Sheridan to write some scripts. Helen Mirren at 78 would have been more believable in this role. She shoot's someone in 1923 and you can feel the rage. I could feel nothing for this poo show

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Get Taylor Sheridan to write some scripts.

Angry Lebron James GIF by Bleacher Report

Richards

Legend
Yeah, I was excited to see this based on the raves coming from this thread...and that just set me up for disappointment when my sons and I watched this, one episode a night for the past five nights. This was kind of...meh.

Johnathan

Remove ads