• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ECL for a Half-Elemental?

Balrog

First Post
so can anyone help me out here? I have Manual of the Planes and cannot find the ECL adjustment in there for a Half-Earth Elemental. (the CR adjustment is +2 I believe, but that does not help). Perhaps it is listed elsewhere, but I dont know where. If anyone can at least point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Balrog

First Post
for background, this question is due to a character "rebirth". Several sessions ago, an Earth Genasi Fighter/ Berserker was killed before his time. The Earth Mother intervened and sent him back, but transformed now. He will return an Half-Earth Elemental of 10th level. As a Genasi, he was effectively 11th level. But now, I dont know. The rest of the party is either 12th or 13th level, and should the player decide to want to play his character again, I want to be ready with some judgment or definitive rule for him to be played.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads