Starfinder Ed Starfinder-1-01

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

Ashlyn chatted with Velocity for a bit. “You know, if you want, our team could watch your back if you watch ours. Don’t shoot us, we don’t shoot you. Work together to edge out, say, Ratrod, for example.”

Diplomacy: 1D20+6 = [19]+6 = 25

Returning to the group, Ashlyn looked over at the others. “Can anyone else pilot better?” she asked quietly, not wanting Lemgem to overhear and get hurt feelings. “Just in case?”

“Lemgem, don’t shoot any energy weapons at Ratrod. It will just give more energy to his piloting systems,” Ashlyn advised their driver. “Good luck.” She put a hand on the girl and said a quick prayer of blessing to Sarenrae over her. “Be safe.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

biotech66

Explorer
Talking to Velocity, you find that Velocity is down to team up. If you don't shoot Velocity, Velocity won't shoot you! Word to the wise!

Tara looks around and sees Nyinzin's racer is a super up car...maybe too suped up. If you get that one to push to the limit, its going to push too far and maybe flame out!

OOC: Anyone up for driving, or do you want me to run the race?

biotech66

Explorer
Ok. Race results posted tomorrow! No volunteers so your pilot hops in the car, waves and takes off! You all take your seats and we see what happens next!

biotech66

Explorer
Race results! You send your racer off into the pits, and she takes off. She stalls on the first turn, but takes off and makes up ground in the next three rounds. Ratrod constantly fires at her, but he screws up most of the race spending too much time shooting and not enough time driving. He ends up coming in third and your races takes the lead finishing first! Leboni hops out of the car with a giant grin on her face. She looks at Ratrod smiles even more, then rushes to hug you guys. The crowd cheers as she is taken to the victors stand and showered adulation. After the race dies down, she goes to Ratrod's crew, looks him straight in the eye, and says I'm sorry. this went way out of control, and I'm super sorry. I said things I shouldn't, and I want this feud to end. She then puts out her hand. Ratrod stares at the hand, then eventually grabs it and shakes the hand. He whispers something to her, she smiles, then comes back to your group. She then says, There is NO way I could have done this without you. I know that you deserve this way more than I do! She then thrusts a set of graphite carbon skin armor and an extra 400 credits to you all.
OOC: I'll post that all in the end, but you can use it now if you want to.

You've completed the mission, who do you want to help next?

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Tara emerges from the stands with the pennant for the race and a large, half-eaten bag of popped corn, looking like she had a good time. "This was fun," she says, looking like she means it.

"As for what's next, I'm good either way - I can flip a coin if you need it flipped."

Shayuri

First Post
Tisi nods pensively at Tara's comment. The challenge of working through others was a novel one; requiring not only personal skill but a degree of trust. In this case the trust had been rewarded...would that continue? It would be interesting to see.

"I suggest the Exo-Guardians," she said. "If they need help, it's probably important."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

Ashlyn sat with the others and cheered on Leboni during the race. When she won, the priestess hurried down and hugged the pilot in congratulations. “Good job! Now hopefully this can all be put behind us,” she said, noting Leboni making up with Ratrod.

“Thank you,” Ashlyn said as they were given the armor and the credits. “We were only too happy to help. Let’s grab a drink sometime.”

Off in consultation with the others, Ashlyn said, “The Exo-Guardians sound good to me. Where do we need to go to help them?”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells