• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

SF Ed Starfinder-1-01

biotech66

Explorer
Round 2, FIGHT!
Ashlyn 20 (+4) Throw Object

Kyle 18 (+4) Shoots and misses
Creature 18(+3) Hits hard!
Tara init 17(+1) Swing and miss.
Tsi 14 (+5) silent but not deadly
Kyle shoots at the creature, but the shot
ricochets off the creatures hide.
The creature is far more lucky as it attacks the closest person again.
creature attack: 1D20+8 = [17]+8 = 25http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=219280

Damage creature damage: 1D6+1 = [2]+1 = 3http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=219281


Tara attempts to hit hard, but misses slightly.
Tsi sneaks around, but misses wide. She's still hidden.

Round 3, FIGHT!
Ashlyn 20 (+4) MIND BOLT!

Kyle 18 (+4)
Creature 18(+3)
Tara init 17(+1)
Tsi 14 (+5)

Ashlyn shoots a mind bolt at the beast! The beast attempts to shake this off...
Creature Will Save: 1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=219282
[FONT=verdana, tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Oh it does not and it drops to the floor[/FONT]


[FONT=verdana, tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What would you like to do next as the creature collapses.[/FONT]
 

Shayuri

Villager
Tisi emerges from cover and waits a moment to see if the goal was to reduce it to paste, or take it relatively intact. She hasn't exactly got skin in the game on that, though she suspects there's probably people who'd like a chance to dissect the remains and see how it works.

She keeps her pistol in hand, watching the room carefully in case there's more, but otherwise takes no action.
 

biotech66

Explorer
The creature lies dead. You are alone with a corpse. Now its time to rob, pillage, and steal... or not... But, in either case you also have to get a copy of the new CD. Who wants to do the next exciting thing and wait in line!
 
Tara takes a step back, recentering herself. Her solar weapon shrinks back into her little light once more, which floats next to her head.

"I know. It's intoxicating." She nodded at the light, then checked to ensure the others were okay. "Do we haul that thing back, then, or...?
 

biotech66

Explorer
The mercs can deal with the body. You've done the hard work of killing it showing them how the real bad asses are. Depending on who you are, you can cut off pieces, but you are not sure about edibility. Aside from that, you are in a cluttered cargobay.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Absalom Station/Warehouse
Round 0

“Well, the hard work is done,” Ashlyn said, catching her breath from the hit she had taken from the beast. “Time to stand in line and get the album. Who wants to make an ice cream run?” she asked, heading for the exit. They had done well, and no one had been too hurt.

OOC: Taking ten minutes to spend a resolve point and regain my lost stamina.


[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 4/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (1/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

biotech66

Explorer
You rest up, get presentable, and head out.... and wait... who would have thought this was this popular! This gets boring..roll me a Forditude save to not get exhausted by waiting in line.
 

biotech66

Explorer
It is nothing but boredom. But, after several hours, you finally get your music. Do you want to buy a copy for yourself or just for the boss? They are 20 credits a piece.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Absalom Station/Warehouse
Round 0

Fortitude: 1D20 = [4] = 4

Ashlyn groaned. She had been on her feet all day, chasing weird aliens in spaceships and warehouses, and now standing in line! They should have camped out here last night. But soon it paid off and Ashlyn got her copy of the album!

[OOC=Album]I don’t recall the quest giver giving us credits to buy him a copy. I’ll drop 40 for his copy and get Ashlyn one.[/OOC]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 4/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (1/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 
"I don't think I've dug into this genre of music too much. I like shirren electric skeebop, myself..."

OOC: Tara isn't fully keen on getting her own copy, but will gladly listen to someone else's loaner copy.
 

Shayuri

Villager
Tisi leans against the building, eyes staring vacantly into the middle distance. The little circuit lines sparsely scattered over her features pulse with a slow rhythm, the pace of a heartbeat. She doesn't seem to mind the line much, and when the time comes to buy an album, she doesn't bother doing so.

What was she even doing here? Her stoic features betray little, if anything.

[roll0]
 

biotech66

Explorer
It takes WAY too long but you finally get a copy. You're all exhausted when you do, but you have one. Want to turn it in or do you want to do something else?
 

biotech66

Explorer
You head back to the xenoguardians. Zigvigix greets you in his office, and asks, Did you get rid of it, and more importantly, do you have it?. with the second part much more hushed tones. As you tell him of your success and quickly give him the disk, the then presents you all with a set of basic iridishell armor, a pair of incendiary grenades I, and 400 credits. I apologize for the lack of credits I can offer but Have fun with the grenades, but don’t blow yourselves up—I like you!

With that, the only job left is the data guardians! Off to the lorespire!
The Lorespire Complex, home and heart of the Starfinder Society, is a striking campus dedicated to knowledge. Communal labs and historical departments study the Archives’ massive collection of artifacts and texts, gathered by generations of agents from across the galaxy. A quick search of the
directory indicates Historia-7 frequents the Archives’ Cortex, a computerized matrix containing digital records of the Starfinder Society’s most prominent discoveries.
The android reclines on a raised chair and is plugged into the local infosphere when the doors open. The neural cables detach themselves from her neck as she swivels in her seat to address the new arrivals. Greetings, Starfinders, she says calmly. I am Historia-7. If you are seeking a mission from me, please be aware that my request requires both discretion and speed. Do not accept it if you feel incapable of working within these parameters.
I discovered someone recently hacked into Bluerise Tower’s computer systems and stole a large amount of sensitive data from the resident corporations. I wish to be privy to this information. I managed to trace the hacker’s location through many proxies and erased the trail so that station and corporate security should be delayed in their pursuit. This deception will not fool them for long, so you must move quickly to retrieve the data before they can recover it. I will leave you to decide what to do with the hacker afterward, but should it be feasible, I believe that person would be an asset to the Society. Do you have any questions?
 
"How quickly do we have to leave, and what happens if our cover's blown?" Tara looked to the resident members of the team with "quieter" powers and abilities.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Absalom Station/Warehouse
Round 0

Ashlyn thanked Zigvigix for the credits, grenades, and armor. Then she put in her ear buds and listened to her own copy of Star Sugar Hearlove! as they made their way to the Lorespire Complex and the heart of the Starfinder society.

Historia-7 met them and informed them of a hacker with sensitive data and enough skill to be an asset she wanted them to track down.

“Where can we find the hacker then?” Ashlyn asked.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 4/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (1/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
Basic Iridishell Armor
2 Incendiary Grenades I
400 credits
Star Sugar Heartlove! - Strawberry Machine Cake album
[/sblock]
 

Advertisement

Top