• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

SF Ed Starfinder-1-01

Fradak

Explorer
Kyle climbs on the south platform and goes west, slowly scanning the warehouse with his rifle.
"Let's keep each other in visual and audio contact."

OOC: How is the light in the warehouse?
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

“I agree,” Ashlyn said quietly. She clutched her battle staff. She wasn’t much of a fighter, but she was here to support her team. She looked around the warehouse, trying to spot the alien.

Perception: 1D20+8 = [15]+8 = 23

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 


As Tara entered the warehouse, she grabbed ahold of her little light, and its energies rippled over her frame, causing her to glow slightly. She reached out into the heart of the universe, embracing the power of the stars, and then her little light flared outwards from her grasp, forming itself into a quarterstaff made of solar energy.

She carefully looked around the warehouse, in an almost supernatural state of calm, instinctively taking point.

OOC: Tara is solar-attuned, granting +1 to her damage rolls and 1 point attunement on first round of combat.
 
OOC: Doing this in advance - if there's a drastic shift in fight circumstances, feel free to let me know so I can repost.


Tara closes the monster, her lightborn staff flaring with photonic energy, ripples of sunlight dancing along her armor as she strikes with great passion - if limited experience and luck. "Try to flank it," she shouts, her voice vibrating with an undercurrent of fiery energy.

Solar weapon attack and damage: 1D20+4 = [8]+4 = 12
1D6+4 = [3]+4 = 7
 

Fradak

Explorer
The combat tracker focused on the xenomorph before Kyle could see it. [FONT=&quot]Kyle didn't wait to see if it was aggressive. Safety first. It killed many people already and the orders were clear. Now, if someone want to keep it alive, we could always set for stun later.[/FONT]
"In the hole. It saw you!"


OOC: Move action: Designate Target
Action: Shoots.
Lazer Rifle: 1D20+5 = [7]+5 = 12
1D8 = [7] = 7
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Absalom Station/Warehouse
Round 1


Ashlyn had no intention of getting anywhere near that creature. She dashed for cover amid the crates, putting them between her and the alien. Then she reached out with her mind to the creature, probing to find its weak places, and slamming pain into its brain.


[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move: 3 squares NE
Standard: Cast Mind Thrust, Will save for half, spell resistance
Mind Thrust: 2D10 = [2, 5] = 7
Full:
[/sblock]


[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

Shayuri

Villager
Tisi took advantage of the sudden explosion of gunfire and fury to duck out of sight while the creature was distracted. There, unseen, she could aim carefully, free of any attempt from the creature to evade her shot.

[sblock=Actions]Stealth check for Trick Shot: [roll0]
If that succeeds, add [roll1] to rolled damage on a hit.

Attack with Tactical Pistol: [roll2] to hit, for [roll3] damage, plus possible trick shot.[/sblock]
 

biotech66

Explorer
Round 1, FIGHT!
Ashlyn 20 (+4) MIND BLAST

Kyle 18 (+4) Miss
Creature 18(+3) Hard swing!
Tara init 17(+1) miss!
Tsi 14 (+5) HIT AND TRICK!

Ashlyn hit the creature where it hurts, directly in its mind!
will save: 1D20+3 = [6]+3 = 9http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=217827
The Creature lets out a scream!

Kyle shoots at the beast but the beast doesn't care as the lasers bounce of its hide!

The creature runs toward toward the closest person and swings hard with a long reach!
attack and damage from claw: 1D20+8 = [7]+8 = 15http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=217828
damage on hithttp://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=217829http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=217829_: 1D8+3 = [3]+3 = 6

Tara attempts to hit the creature, but misses!
Tsi does not have the same problem hitting the creature and getting off a trick shot at the same time!

ROUND 2, FIGHT!
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Absalom Station/Warehouse
Round 2

OOC: Who did the creature attack?


OOC: This is assuming Ashlyn is within 25’ of the creature.


Staying in the cover of the large crates, Ashlyn reaches out with her mind. An abandoned hyperspanner on the floor rattles and then rises, flinging itself at the creature.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard: Telekinetic Projectile vs. KAC
Telekinetic Projectile: 1D20 = [17] = 17http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=218485
1D6 = [3] = 3

Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

biotech66

Explorer
OOC: Sorry about that! The beast hits the character of the women sitting down.

Round 2, FIGHT!
Ashlyn 20 (+4) Throw Object

Kyle 18 (+4)
Creature 18(+3)
Tara init 17(+1)
Tsi 14 (+5)

Ashlyn picks up a hyperspanner and throws it with the power of her mind alone hitting the creature. Its not a massive blow, but the creature feels it!

OOC: Post when you can!
 

Shayuri

Villager
Tisi darts across the room towards another stack of boxes off to the side. She ducks behind them, pauses a moment, then with that quick, slightly jerky movement she pops out and takes another shot at the flank of the creature!

[sblock=Rolls]Stealth check for Trick Shot: [roll0]
If that succeeds, add [roll1]to rolled damage on a hit.

Attack with Tactical Pistol: [roll2] to hit, for [roll3] damage, plus possible trick shot. [/sblock]
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Absalom Station/Warehouse
Round 3


“Down, boy!” Ashlyn said as she assaulted the alien creature’s mind again as she moved out of the way.


[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard: Mind Thrust, DC 15 Will save for half damage
Mind Thrust: 2D10 = [9, 10] = 19
Full:
[/sblock]


[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 1/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (1/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

Advertisement

Top