Starfinder Ed Starfinder-1-01

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Fradak, that's fine! Thanks! :))

Tisi peers down at the cage, then glances at the kids.

"The creature is contained. It is no longer a threat. It might have research value, though it would need to be fed and taken care of by individuals who wished to visit it every day."

"I wonder where we might find such individuals."

Her tone and expression were perfectly deadpan. If she was up to something, she had a hell of a poker face.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Tara knelt by the cage, feeding it a bit of trail rations to see if it would react to normal foodstuffs. "You're right, they are friendly. You kids must be very good with animals."

Tara was relieved that this was unlikely to end in tears or bloodshed. The small mote of light that accompanied her orbited her in a lazy arc. She smiled at something it said that only she could hear.

Fradak

Explorer
To his ComLink :"Alien neutralized. E-Deck secured. Good thing you sent a combat team, by the way... Returning to Docks now. And, yeah... We gonna need some ice-cream for 2 guests."

Kyle secures the cage and fixes wheels on it with some junk stuff he can find. "Let's go, ladies. I don't think we are payed for baby-sitting."

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Master of Stars
Round 0

Ashlyn smiled as they caught the creature without much issue. “Yes, ice cream does sound good, doesn’t it?” she asked the children. “Where are your parents? We should let them know you are safe.”

She took the children’s hands to lead them along as they transported the creature back with them. “I wonder how it got on board.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions: -2 ranged attacks and skill checks for 1 hour
[/sblock]

biotech66

Explorer
The kids trip over themselves trying to prove how awesome they are, We could take care of it! We're really good wtih animals! We're its friends! I will listen to us!

As the children keep trying to prove how good they are to you, you get a comm from Fitch, I'm glad you found what was down there! My crews will get to work reparing that deck right away. Com on up to the deck. Bring the kids and the thing.

Following orders you head up to the deck. There a team of experts greets you. Some look stern, some look friendly, and some look like they just want to get to down to work on E deck. As you had over the animal, the adults spring to life talking with the kids convincing them that they won't hurt their friend and they can come help.
Fitch turns to you, You did good! No blood, and I got my ship in order. This is as good as I can hope for! He gently tosses you all cred sticks. This is for your trouble!

Another adult walks up and hugs the children in the group OH THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE OK! After a deep hug, the man turns to you, You're the ones who rescued my kids! Here, take this! He then hands your group a single mk 1 ring of resistance. After a few more quick thanks and handshakes, he turns back to this children.

With a job well done, its now off to your next adventure! You have the acquisitives, the dataphiles, and the exo-guardians left. Where to next?

Fradak

Explorer
"Thanks Fitch. And good luck with the repairs... Ho! You don't have a spare battery by any chance? This thing is a real glutton."

Giving the ring to Ashlyn, "I suppose you are the one who need to stay alive in order to heal us afterward."
If it's ok for every one, "Now, let's see what they have for us next."

OOC: I 'm ok with every faction. So, if we have to do everything, let's do it in that order.
How much cred are on the stick?

biotech66

Explorer
OOC: Of to the acquisitive then! For money, it's enough. At the end you get the full cash, so for now it's not really enough to get anything big, but later it maters since you got it all.

You head across the station to the Nyori Palisades, a luxurious neighborhood located in Absalom Station’s transparent central dome.
The plain white doors of the office slide open to reveal a stark, dimly lit room. The chamber is bleak and expressionless in its emptiness—no vanities line its smooth black walls, and no signs of use mar its smooth black furniture. The only occupants of the suite are a bug-eyed tadpole wriggling in a glowing blue aquarium and a reptilian vesk seated behind an onyx desk. The vesk gestures to a number of chairs in front of him, his features sharply illuminated by the light of his desk’s green holoscreen.
“The new graduates,” he greets, in a low and pleasant voice. “Good day. I am Radaszam, though since you are here, I should hope you already knew.
“I trust you are aware of our Society’s traditions, so I will cut to the point. I have a minor situation that needs resolution. One of our members, a human named Laboni,
had a rather public altercation with a junk scavenger from the Spike. You might be more familiar with the scavenger than I, actually; he is a ysoki who fancifully calls
himself Ratrod. I am told he runs a popular racing competition that has, hmm, several hundreds of thousands of viewers on the station’s infosphere. For some reason,
Laboni felt the need to tell him that any ‘real’ mechanic could easily beat the garbage that Ratrod and his associates slap together. Now that Ratrod has issued an
infosphere-wide demand that she race him and prove it, Laboni doubts she can back that claim up.
“Embarrassing, isn’t it? Not really the sort of troublemaker that suits our Society. Perhaps she would be better suited to the bottom of a trash compactor... Well, we cannot afford to throw her out, not after so many Starfinders were lost in the Scoured Stars. Besides, we can’t let people think we are so weak that we can’t control our own members, or that we cannot stand up to a scrapyard junker. No, I would like you to assist Laboni in winning this race. Show our detractors that even the least of our Society is not someone to be trifled with.”

Radaszam gives the PCs directions to the race’s location in Botscrap and hands them badges marking the PCs as Laboni’s official pit crew. Do you have any other questions? If not, please do not delay, I worry for our racer...

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Tara glowed slightly with the knowledge of a job well done. Sure, it wasn't securing brave new worlds, but those ships needed a home to come back to, and having the station be in bad repair wouldn't do anyone any good.

"Well, if we're voting, then I vote the exo-guardians, the dataphiles, and the acquisitives, in that order."

Fradak

Explorer
"Two questions:

As the goal is to win the race, is cheating an option? Sabotage, bribe, black mail... Or do we need to win it fair and square? Just to evaluate the limits of our scope of actions.

And I'd like to know the rules of engagement with the scavengers. You know, in case of... frictions."

OOC: What about the battery question? :p If Fitch doesn't have one, Kyle would want to buy a new one. So, the amount of cred on the stick becomes important.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Nyori Palisades
Round 0

“Thank you,” Ashlyn said, taking the ring and slipping it onto her finger. She followed the others to the Nyori Palisades, where they were given an assignment to help a junk racer win a race.

“Well, this is decidedly out of my expertise!” Ashlyn admitted as she took her pit crew badge.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells