log in or register to remove this ad

 

SF Ed Starfinder-1-01


log in or register to remove this ad

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

Ashlyn chatted with Velocity for a bit. “You know, if you want, our team could watch your back if you watch ours. Don’t shoot us, we don’t shoot you. Work together to edge out, say, Ratrod, for example.”

Diplomacy: 1D20+6 = [19]+6 = 25

Returning to the group, Ashlyn looked over at the others. “Can anyone else pilot better?” she asked quietly, not wanting Lemgem to overhear and get hurt feelings. “Just in case?”

“Lemgem, don’t shoot any energy weapons at Ratrod. It will just give more energy to his piloting systems,” Ashlyn advised their driver. “Good luck.” She put a hand on the girl and said a quick prayer of blessing to Sarenrae over her. “Be safe.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 


biotech66

Explorer
Talking to Velocity, you find that Velocity is down to team up. If you don't shoot Velocity, Velocity won't shoot you! Word to the wise!

Tara looks around and sees Nyinzin's racer is a super up car...maybe too suped up. If you get that one to push to the limit, its going to push too far and maybe flame out!


OOC: Anyone up for driving, or do you want me to run the race?
 

biotech66

Explorer
Ok. Race results posted tomorrow! No volunteers so your pilot hops in the car, waves and takes off! You all take your seats and we see what happens next!
 

biotech66

Explorer
Race results! You send your racer off into the pits, and she takes off. She stalls on the first turn, but takes off and makes up ground in the next three rounds. Ratrod constantly fires at her, but he screws up most of the race spending too much time shooting and not enough time driving. He ends up coming in third and your races takes the lead finishing first! Leboni hops out of the car with a giant grin on her face. She looks at Ratrod smiles even more, then rushes to hug you guys. The crowd cheers as she is taken to the victors stand and showered adulation. After the race dies down, she goes to Ratrod's crew, looks him straight in the eye, and says I'm sorry. this went way out of control, and I'm super sorry. I said things I shouldn't, and I want this feud to end. She then puts out her hand. Ratrod stares at the hand, then eventually grabs it and shakes the hand. He whispers something to her, she smiles, then comes back to your group. She then says, There is NO way I could have done this without you. I know that you deserve this way more than I do! She then thrusts a set of graphite carbon skin armor and an extra 400 credits to you all.
OOC: I'll post that all in the end, but you can use it now if you want to.



You've completed the mission, who do you want to help next?
 

Tara emerges from the stands with the pennant for the race and a large, half-eaten bag of popped corn, looking like she had a good time. "This was fun," she says, looking like she means it.

"As for what's next, I'm good either way - I can flip a coin if you need it flipped."
 


Shayuri

First Post
Tisi nods pensively at Tara's comment. The challenge of working through others was a novel one; requiring not only personal skill but a degree of trust. In this case the trust had been rewarded...would that continue? It would be interesting to see.

"I suggest the Exo-Guardians," she said. "If they need help, it's probably important."
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

Ashlyn sat with the others and cheered on Leboni during the race. When she won, the priestess hurried down and hugged the pilot in congratulations. “Good job! Now hopefully this can all be put behind us,” she said, noting Leboni making up with Ratrod.

“Thank you,” Ashlyn said as they were given the armor and the credits. “We were only too happy to help. Let’s grab a drink sometime.”

Off in consultation with the others, Ashlyn said, “The Exo-Guardians sound good to me. Where do we need to go to help them?”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

biotech66

Explorer
OOC: Off you go!

Garbage litters the ground around the district’s largest art park—a cement lot filled with undulating metal sculptures and covered in graffiti of grotesquely adorable creatures. The sounds of music and chatter drift over from the nearby clubs, chronically interrupted by the roar of the local gangsters’ engines. A heavily augmented host shirren is sitting on one of the park benches, eating a simple meal of cold grub-noodles and rice candy. Their antennae perk up at the tremor of approaching
footsteps. Welcome, new Starfinders! And congratulations! the shirren’s voice telepathically projects. My speech-name is Zigvigix, but feel free to call me Ziggy, if that would be easier for you. Have some rice candy to celebrate your graduation! Today is your big day! When you are ready, I have two assignments I could
use assistance with. The first is to help me secure a new headquarters on Absalom Station. I’ve been in talks with our station’s protectors, the Stewards, and they were kind enough to give us ownership of a warehouse here in Downlow for that purpose! The current owners no longer want it because a vicious alien took it over and kills anyone who goes inside. Once the alien is gone and the warehouse cargo has been returned to its owners, we can start installing desks and computers, so please go in and incinerate the creature!

My second assignment... Zigvigix twitches their tooth barbs for a moment and then holds out a credstick. Please buy the brand-new Strawberry Machine Cake album, Star Sugar Heartlove!!!, which is out today, and give it to Historia-7 when you see her. She is the head of the Dataphiles, so you should meet her today! I wish to do it myself, but I... I have trouble standing for long periods of time. Thank you very much!
 

"A... an alien just moved in? Is it sentient?" Tara's eyebrows perked up - finally, a chance to talk to an exciting and interesting new culture. She was so excited that she almost forgot the second item. She looked down at the credstick, taking it gingerly in hand. "Oh, sure. What format? I assume you're not just getting a digital transmission."
 

Shayuri

First Post
"Remove the threat of an unidentified alien from a warehouse," Tisi summarized. "I agree with Tara, more information would be useful. What is known of the creature?"
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

“Surely we wouldn’t be just killing the alien if it was sentient,” Ashlyn mused. “And it is killing people. And did you say the new Star Sugar HeartloveIII album is out today? I’d totally forgotten!” It was all the priestess could do to keep from squealing like a fangirl and bouncing up and down.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

biotech66

Explorer
Zigvigix looks at your team and then says, Unfortunetly, we don't have any data on the alien. I think a decent strike team should be able to kill it no problem. That said, you just showed up, so WELCOME DECENT STRIKE TEAM! You should be able to do this no problem. As for Heartlove, I would appreciate discretion. Any other questions?
 


KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

“Discretion. Of course,” Ashlyn assured Zigvigix. “Get us the location of this warehouse and we will check it out.” She looked at the rest of the “strike team”.

If no one else had any other questions, Ashlyn headed out. “Do we want to try and grab the album first, or tackle the monster?”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

Shayuri

First Post
"Assignment first," Tisi says flatly. "Consider the album part of your reward."

As they start off towards the warehouse, she adds, "I'd like to get more information about this creature before we determine the best course of action to take. Although our orders are to kill it, I choose to interpret that as 'remove any threat it might pose.' I hope we can agree on this point, as it gives us a larger array of options."
 

"Yeah, same. Album can wait. And I agree, if nothing else if we take it alive we can find out why it's doing what it's doing. Let's scope the district out and see what our options are."
 

biotech66

Explorer
OOC: Combat! We've never had this before, so post your initiative rolls! If you provide me with your bonuses if we go initiative again, Ill preroll for you all! Also, while I have a few pictures of you, I don't have pictures for you all. can you provide me with a picture if I don't have one?
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top