Starfinder Ed Starfinder-1-01

biotech66

Explorer
OOC: Off you go!

Garbage litters the ground around the district’s largest art park—a cement lot filled with undulating metal sculptures and covered in graffiti of grotesquely adorable creatures. The sounds of music and chatter drift over from the nearby clubs, chronically interrupted by the roar of the local gangsters’ engines. A heavily augmented host shirren is sitting on one of the park benches, eating a simple meal of cold grub-noodles and rice candy. Their antennae perk up at the tremor of approaching
footsteps. Welcome, new Starfinders! And congratulations! the shirren’s voice telepathically projects. My speech-name is Zigvigix, but feel free to call me Ziggy, if that would be easier for you. Have some rice candy to celebrate your graduation! Today is your big day! When you are ready, I have two assignments I could
use assistance with. The first is to help me secure a new headquarters on Absalom Station. I’ve been in talks with our station’s protectors, the Stewards, and they were kind enough to give us ownership of a warehouse here in Downlow for that purpose! The current owners no longer want it because a vicious alien took it over and kills anyone who goes inside. Once the alien is gone and the warehouse cargo has been returned to its owners, we can start installing desks and computers, so please go in and incinerate the creature!

My second assignment... Zigvigix twitches their tooth barbs for a moment and then holds out a credstick. Please buy the brand-new Strawberry Machine Cake album, Star Sugar Heartlove!!!, which is out today, and give it to Historia-7 when you see her. She is the head of the Dataphiles, so you should meet her today! I wish to do it myself, but I... I have trouble standing for long periods of time. Thank you very much!

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"A... an alien just moved in? Is it sentient?" Tara's eyebrows perked up - finally, a chance to talk to an exciting and interesting new culture. She was so excited that she almost forgot the second item. She looked down at the credstick, taking it gingerly in hand. "Oh, sure. What format? I assume you're not just getting a digital transmission."

Shayuri

First Post
"Remove the threat of an unidentified alien from a warehouse," Tisi summarized. "I agree with Tara, more information would be useful. What is known of the creature?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

“Surely we wouldn’t be just killing the alien if it was sentient,” Ashlyn mused. “And it is killing people. And did you say the new Star Sugar HeartloveIII album is out today? I’d totally forgotten!” It was all the priestess could do to keep from squealing like a fangirl and bouncing up and down.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

biotech66

Explorer
Zigvigix looks at your team and then says, Unfortunetly, we don't have any data on the alien. I think a decent strike team should be able to kill it no problem. That said, you just showed up, so WELCOME DECENT STRIKE TEAM! You should be able to do this no problem. As for Heartlove, I would appreciate discretion. Any other questions?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

“Discretion. Of course,” Ashlyn assured Zigvigix. “Get us the location of this warehouse and we will check it out.” She looked at the rest of the “strike team”.

If no one else had any other questions, Ashlyn headed out. “Do we want to try and grab the album first, or tackle the monster?”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Assignment first," Tisi says flatly. "Consider the album part of your reward."

As they start off towards the warehouse, she adds, "I'd like to get more information about this creature before we determine the best course of action to take. Although our orders are to kill it, I choose to interpret that as 'remove any threat it might pose.' I hope we can agree on this point, as it gives us a larger array of options."

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Yeah, same. Album can wait. And I agree, if nothing else if we take it alive we can find out why it's doing what it's doing. Let's scope the district out and see what our options are."

biotech66

Explorer
OOC: Combat! We've never had this before, so post your initiative rolls! If you provide me with your bonuses if we go initiative again, Ill preroll for you all! Also, while I have a few pictures of you, I don't have pictures for you all. can you provide me with a picture if I don't have one?

Remove ads