Starfinder Ed Starfinder-1-01

biotech66

Explorer
Historia-7 thinks for a minute then says, Honestly, I know the location, but not much else. The attacker may or may not be a major physical threat. It may or may not be a 30lb Yasoki. I will leave this up to your judgement how you handle the situation. As for the location, here She pushes you all a file and your commlinks all BEEP at once This is the last known location of the hacker.

The location leads you to an apartment building in Drifter's End.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Drifter's End. Yikes." Despite her unease, Tara dutifully saved the waypoint and charted out a course there.

"Do we want to take this whoever-they-are down, then, or do we want to try and recruit them? I'm open to either one."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Warehouse
Round 0

“Let’s try and recruit first,” Ashlyn said. “It costs us nothing, and may prevent violence. It would be hard to recruit after. We have to find out who they are first, too, so let’s do some recon. The address is a good start.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 4/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (1/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
Basic Iridishell Armor
2 Incendiary Grenades I
400 credits
Star Sugar Heartlove! - Strawberry Machine Cake album
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Tisi stood still and silent as the others in the group conferred, just watching Historia 7. The other android was no more prone to reveal her emotions than the operative herself though, and as the others started to leave, Tisi turned to follow along just behind.

Once they were outside, she said, "I find it strange that Historia wishes to steal the data herself, and is using Starfinder assets to do so."

biotech66

Explorer
With that, Historia-7 nods and bids you adieu saying I leave judgement of what happens next in your hands.. You then head of to the wrong side of the tracks. The coordinates lead to an apartment
that resembles a cement cube, with several tomato plants in plastic barrels sitting on an otherwise barren porch. Boxes of nutrient broth, gardening tools, and various cultural knickknacks clutter the floor of the flat, leaving barely any room for visitors to sit down. What do you want to do next?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Warehouse
Round 0

“Maybe there is something relevant to the Starfinder mission in the hacked data,” Ashlyn guessed in response to Tisi. “We can ask her when we get back. Either way, the hacker needs to be stopped.”

When they reached the apartment, Ashlyn looked around at the clutter. “I don’t see state of the art computer equipment,” she noted. “See if there’s a back way. Make sure they don’t run out.” Then she started looking through the rooms of the apartment to see if anyone is home.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 4/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (1/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
Basic Iridishell Armor
2 Incendiary Grenades I
400 credits
Star Sugar Heartlove! - Strawberry Machine Cake album
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Tisi nods and explores the perimeter of the apartment unit, checking for any exits or access points like vents or the like. Once the place is secure, she begins checking drawers and cabinets, looking for any clue about where the occupant of this unit spent their time when not at home.

biotech66

Explorer
You carefully explore the outside of the apartment. Its a simple place where simple people live a simple life. You ransack the outside, and eventually the front door opens and a skinny human 20-something looks at you and says, uhhh Hi, can I help you? He stares at you as you are going through the stuff outside his house...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases