Blog (A5E) EN Publishing Launches Advanced 5E SRD

6DF52EAD-1888-4A19-A4B4-1B457FC5AB58.jpeg

We at EN Publishing have just launched our new System Reference Document project. Taking the rules of our popular Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition tabletop RPG, we are creating a fully-featured complete 5E SRD which will be available under a variety of open and permissive licenses, including licenses which are non-revocable.

We have already begun work with a crack team led by Paul Hughes. As we have already written and published the game itself, we are already well on our way.

We don’t know what will happen in the future regarding the OGL. WotC has just released its SRD into Creative Commons. The A5ESRD will be significantly larger and more complete, including feats, archetypes, and more.

(Note: this is a new SRD. The original LUSRD remains published on the official Level Up website and will remain available under the OGL for as long as that license exists; we do not believe the OGL v1.0a can be de-authorised, and we welcome the news that WotC has abandoned its attempt to do so).

Last edited:

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Yes, but with more stuff!
What do you mean by more stufff? If you're talking about the fact that Level Up has more stuff than 5e, I'm aware, I have the game. In my question I was talking about an SRD for Level Up, not for 5e. Or did you mean something else?

Reynard

Legend
Does game mechanic material get folded into the SRD as it is developed? The character options in the dungeon guide, for example.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases