• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

En Route II Deadline Approaching!

Michelle_Nephew

First Post
I thought I'd remind everyone that the deadline for submissions for Atlas Games' En Route II: By Land or By Sea sourcebook of short encounters is only four weeks away -- August 26th. This book will focus on smaller-scale adventure fragments that GMs can easily insert into longer adventures of their own design, or use as transitions between longer adventures. We’re looking to go beyond glorified battles with random monsters; the encounters should be innovative concepts that can stand on their own merits, and that can be played in about one hour’s time. Entries should be 2,000 to 4,000 words and the project pays 4 cents per word, payable on publication. Specifics on the project can be found at www.atlas-games.com/pen_submit.html , and if you'd like me to look over your encounter ideas to be sure they're appropriate and haven't already been done already, I can be reached at michelle@atlas-games.com . Thanks!

Voice: [651] 638-0077 Fax: [651] 638-0084
Email: michelle@atlas-games.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads