EN World 10 Year Anniversary Competition & Community Supporter Account Sale!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
To celebrate ten years of EN World, we're holding a competition!

Design a new anniversary logo!

Design a new logo for EN World celebrating its 10th anniversary. The logo should refer to the time period in some way (perhaps with a "10 Years & Counting" or something else you've thought of). Even better, perhaps have the logo also indicate in some way what EN World is all about - after all, the title "EN World" doesn't scream "RPG fan site!" at a glance!

The winner (i.e. the one that I like best) receives a FREE 3-year Community Supporter Account!

When it comes to our logo, folks often ask what the font used is: the font is called Morpheus.

How to Enter

Simply post your entry in this thread. You may enter as many times as you wish!

More Prizes?

In addition to the 3-year Community Supporter Account, I invite publishers to offer prizes of their own to help celebrate this great anniversary! Simply post in this thread, and I'll add it to a master list in this first post!

Talking of Community Supporter Accounts...

In celebration of the anniversary, 3-year community support accounts are on sale for a reduced price. They have been discounted from $99.99 to $74.99.

Click here to buy a community supporter account, support our site, and gain access to the search feature, a custom usertitle, and other nifty perks!

Even if you don't need the account, please consider buying one to support the site!

Last edited:

weem

First Post
Nevermind, looks like I had it here at work ;)

This was a logo I did up for a competition you had here a while back for new banner ads (not sure what happened with that) - I have updated to include the 10 year slogan...

enworld_10year.jpg

I have this in high res as well.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wow, weem! I think it can safely be said that you've launched this competition by setting the bar very high! Those are marvellous!

Siberys

Adventurer
Here's my entry!

I could fiddle with the placement of the letters in "EN World", as well as change the earth background picture (I couldn't find the one use in the current logo) and its position. The text color is similarly mutable. The concept was "world as d%, with 10 showing".

I like weem's (a LOT). After seeing that, I fear I've no chance. Although it doesn't fit the current aesthetic, color-wise. Maybe change the blue background to some stone grey pattern?

attachment.php

Attachments

• enlogo.png
    enlogo.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 1,074
Last edited:

Remove ads