EN World 10 Year Anniversary Competition & Community Supporter Account Sale!

greywulf

First Post
Excellent idea for a competition, and here's to another 10 years! And another 10, and another, and........

enworld_10yrs.jpg

Last edited:

weem

First Post
Some updates...

I'm not that into the Morpheus font (hence not using it in the original at the top) but I figured I would update it using that font anyway because... well, who cares what I think, hehe.

Again, I have high res versions of these...

Updated using Morpheus font...

enworld2.jpg

Updated using Morpheus font w/ the 10 year slogan...

enworld_10year2.jpg

---edit---

Wow, weem! I think it can safely be said that you've launched this competition by setting the bar very high! Those are marvellous!

Thank you ;)

---/edit---

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Impressive! Might I also interject that Community Supporter accounts are an excellent way to show not only show support but to get more out of EN World. It's very much easier to use the site when you have the extra features and abilities. Good luck to everyone in the contest! Maybe CMG should think of some prize support to add to the mix . . ?

tuxgeo

Adventurer
More verbiage

I downloaded the Morpheus font but it didn't look the same as in the image, so I just added a d20 showing "10," and lots more words to the image (fonts used are Times New Roman and Perpetua):

attachment.php

Attachments

• ENwords.png
    ENwords.png
    32 KB · Views: 496

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hi folks!

I'll be closing this competition at midnight GMT on Sunday night. The winning logo will be up on EN World for at least the next year by Monday morning!

Please keep submitting your entries - these are fantastic!

thundershot

Adventurer
I love these entries.. while I don't have time to make one, I love the ones submitted so far. You should start doing this every year... It'll keep things fresh. :D

Chris

Remove ads