EN World EN5ider Has Launched!

EN World EN5ider has launched! EN World EN5ider is the new way to get regular gaming articles and adventures online. For a small monthly donation, you will receive rules articles, gaming advice, adventures, and more. Collect EN5ider articles and adventures designed and formatted to be filed in a binder. The treasure hoard of a winged fire-breathing reptile and a subterranean cave complex all in one place. And best of all - YOU decide how much you want to pay! Not only that, there are four free sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron!

EN World EN5ider has launched! EN World EN5ider is the new way to get regular gaming articles and adventures online. For a small monthly donation, you will receive rules articles, gaming advice, adventures, and more. Collect EN5ider articles and adventures designed and formatted to be filed in a binder. The treasure hoard of a winged fire-breathing reptile and a subterranean cave complex all in one place. And best of all - YOU decide how much you want to pay! Not only that, there are four free sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron!

Head on over to EN World EN5ider right here! Check out the free articles, and if you like what you see, choose how much you'd like to donate per article and become a Patron. There's some awesome stuff in the pipeline!

binder_ensider.gif

There are four FREE sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron - including an entire adventure! Download The Business of Emotion (an adventure by Paul Okesh), 5 Campaign Lessons from The Hobbit Films by Eric Pierce, Cherished Trinkets by Ryan Chaddock, and Archery Contests by Russ Morrissey. If you like what you see, and want more of this every week, simply become a Patron!

samples.jpg

Balesir

Adventurer
Question: is this 5E D&D focussed, or is it more general? The name leads me to think it's 5E specific, but I can't find it stated anywhere.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The Pathfinder one is called TRAILseeker, and hasn't launched yet - I expect it will do so in the next week or two. They're totally separate Patreon campaigns.

Jack99

Adventurer
The Pathfinder one is called TRAILseeker, and hasn't launched yet - I expect it will do so in the next week or two. They're totally separate Patreon campaigns.

But it exists!! And I am sure the edition warriors will get a kick out of comparing how they do vis-a-vis each other.

Duskdreamer

First Post
Am I the only one getting this error while trying to sign up at Patreon?

Not Found

The requested URL /https:///bepatronconfirm?u=461304&edit=&amt=3&selectreward=174377 was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at www.patreon.com Port 80

Quartz

Hero
The very best of luck with this. Please let me know when I can pay in Pounds Sterling: I've no wish to get stung by relatively enormous currency conversion fees.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Am I the only one getting this error while trying to sign up at Patreon?

Not Found

The requested URL /https:///bepatronconfirm?u=461304&edit=&amt=3&selectreward=174377 was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at www.patreon.com Port 80

Somebody else said they had that, but it fixed itself.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads