• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Mug Shots!

Ferret

Explorer
jonathan swift said:
The first one is an older one of me clean shaven. The second is slightly newer with an out of control beard. The third is the most recent. And the last one is me kicking a tree.

Something about the one in shades makes me want to scream "Static X!"

I've got a sort of teacher face. Stole it from my Grandad, although mine isn't that good. It has made people cower before.

Here are some more of mine with me trying to look silly in most!

Last edited:

Mycanid

First Post
Prince of Happiness said:
It leads to a climber's route to climb this mountain/s called "The Brothers" named after, you guessed it, two brothers. It is not mentioned in the records if the brothers in question were dwarves or not.

NONSENSE! They were obviously ents. ;)

Ferret said:
Ents, eh? Why does that make sense?

Craig 'Some of these trees are my friends!' Stone*

*School joke

Well, I can't tell you why. Those who enter The Valley of the Silent Men are sworn to secrecy about how Ents and The Brothers are a source of nomenclature.

Just ask the large mushroom. He...uh...It'll tell you.

Here are some photos of me and Mrs. Olaf.

The first one is from a family get-together about a year ago.
The second one is me getting a Where's Wally book for Christmas last year (I love those books, except for one very frustrating picture where I can't find Wally's key!)
The third one is from our holiday in January this year.
The last one is a wedding that we went to about a month ago.

Olaf the Stout

Attachments

• Greenock - Monday 12th June 2006 (1).jpg
    Greenock - Monday 12th June 2006 (1).jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Christmas Day 2006 (5).jpg
    Christmas Day 2006 (5).jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Ferry Ride to Port Lincoln & Back - Wednesday 10th to Thursday 11th January 2007 (8).jpg
    Ferry Ride to Port Lincoln & Back - Wednesday 10th to Thursday 11th January 2007 (8).jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 271
  • Wedding (51).jpg
    Wedding (51).jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 103

kenobi65

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
The second one is me getting a Where's Wally book for Christmas last year

Well, that raises a question...

Anyone know why they're called "Where's Wally?" in Australia, when they're called "Where's Waldo?" in the U.S.?

Remove ads