• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Mug Shots!

Aurora

First Post
kenobi65 said:
I dunno, but that's a look that my wife (a school teacher) would call "Teacher Face." "Teacher Face" is capable of causing any child under 15 to come to a dead stop and stop talking (no save allowed). ;)
I thought that was just "parent face" except I had that look with kids before I became a parent, so I don't know.

punkorange

First Post
Aurora said:
I thought that was just "parent face" except I had that look with kids before I became a parent, so I don't know.

Actually, I think that's a "I'm not in the mood, just in case you feel like testing me" look.

Here's a recent one of me from March, on the way up to Lower Lena Lake in Olympic National Forest. There's a place just north of Lower Lena Lake called The Valley of the Silent Men, and that just sounds so damn D&D-ish, I will have to check it out!

s640x480

Mycanid

First Post
Prince of Happiness said:
Here's a recent one of me from March, on the way up to Lower Lena Lake in Olympic National Forest. There's a place just north of Lower Lena Lake called The Valley of the Silent Men, and that just sounds so damn D&D-ish, I will have to check it out!

Now THAT sounds cool ... :D

Mycanid said:
Now THAT sounds cool ... :D

It leads to a climber's route to climb this mountain/s called "The Brothers" named after, you guessed it, two brothers. It is not mentioned in the records if the brothers in question were dwarves or not.

Remove ads