• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Mug Shots!

jonathan swift

First Post
The first one is an older one of me clean shaven. The second is slightly newer with an out of control beard. The third is the most recent. And the last one is me kicking a tree.

Attachments

• shavedface.jpg
    shavedface.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 63
  • beardface.jpg
    beardface.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 65
  • redshirt.jpg
    redshirt.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 59
  • dropkick.jpg
    dropkick.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 59

Aurora

First Post
nerfherder said:
Here's me:
75458d903e30a41.jpg
You do some pretty awesome things with photos Nerf. I am so camera illiterate. I have tried buying books to help me learn more, but I always find them difficult to understand :\ That and my being impatient doesn't help. I have even taken a course specifically for people who own my camera. Considering there were over 100 people in the room though, there wasn't much room for personal instruction....

Kastil

Explorer
nerfherder said:
You first...

P.S. they're usually disappointed when they find out I'm not actually Harrison Ford :(
You're not Harrison Ford?! That explains why you left the lights out. :(

Aeson-- I see Dave Stebbins in the background and I'm sorely disappointed on the abundant clothing he is wearing as well.

nerfherder

Explorer
Aurora said:
You do some pretty awesome things with photos Nerf. I am so camera illiterate. I have tried buying books to help me learn more, but I always find them difficult to understand :\ That and my being impatient doesn't help. I have even taken a course specifically for people who own my camera. Considering there were over 100 people in the room though, there wasn't much room for personal instruction....
Thanks. I did a course at my local community college, with only about 6 other students. It was about 8 weeks of 2 hours each going at a really slow pace covering the basics of general photography - the technical side and composition. We also went out and took photos with the instructor in the local park and critiqued them the next week. The advantage of a general course like this is that it is useful no matter what camera you have (plus I could ask the instructor lots of stupid questions!).

Since then I've gone out and taken lots and lots of photos, read a couple of books (Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson is da bomb!), taken more photos, hung around on photography forums, taken more photos. :)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Kastil said:
Aeson-- I see Dave Stebbins in the background and I'm sorely disappointed on the abundant clothing he is wearing as well.
You're not the first one to mention him. I'm going to develop a complex. :]

kenobi65

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
My wife took this picture, I have no idea what my problem was :\

Murphy2.jpg

I dunno, but that's a look that my wife (a school teacher) would call "Teacher Face." "Teacher Face" is capable of causing any child under 15 to come to a dead stop and stop talking (no save allowed). ;)

Remove ads