• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

pogre

Legend
trentonjoe said:

Even Jocks can be dorks.

SO true. I run a campaign for some students here at school and they all think it is amazing I play games.

Glad to hear another football coach is on board trentonjoe!

When I was in highschool we had a gaimg group that consisted almost entirely of offensive/defensive linemen. We thought everyone who played D&D was the big guys who lifted lots of weights and hung out and played Car Wars and D&D. And then we went to GenCon in Kenosha in 1984 - WHAT an eye opener that was!

pogre

Legend
Quickbeam said:
I also wanted to post a picture of the whole family, since so many of you sent along kind wishes earlier this year when our second son Griffin arrived :).

You have a beautiful family! I bet you had a great Xmas with the young ones!

Maldur

First Post
When I was in highschool we had a gaimg group that consisted almost entirely of offensive/defensive linemen. We thought everyone who played D&D was the big guys who lifted lots of weights and hung out and played Car Wars and D&D. And then we went to GenCon in Kenosha in 1984 - WHAT an eye opener that was!

Thats so funny!

larfinia

First Post
My pic taken whilst quite drunk and yes i do game have done for 10 years thanks to my brother who got me playing and i'm now married to our DM.

larfinia

First Post
And i thought i best add a pic of me again(before drunk) with my hubby/DM/Darth Vader and another of our dnd group as Darth Maul

This is my last pic i promise

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads