• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Quickbeam

Explorer
pogre said:

You have a beautiful family! I bet you had a great Xmas with the young ones!

Thank you very much!! We got a double dose of holiday fun with the boys, because both my wife and I are children of mixed religion marriages. Thus, we celebrate Hanukkah and Xmas with various different relatives :cool:. The best part this year, was that it snowed so much Christmas Eve and early Christmas Day, that we all went sledding after lunch -- even Griffin. One of his holiday gifts was something akin to a booster seat on runners, so we strapped him in and went dashing through the snow :).

BTW, how did your team do this year? I coach Little League and other youth sports, but don't feel like I've got the moxie to coach at a high school level.

Skullfyre

First Post
Quickbeam said:
I also wanted to post a picture of the whole family, since so many of you sent along kind wishes earlier this year when our second son Griffin arrived :).

As an FYI, this picture is probably 7 or 8 months old. Someday soon I'll get around to updating the photo files on my computer...

Nice family.
How old is the little one?

Skullfyre

First Post
larfinia said:
My pic taken whilst quite drunk and yes i do game have done for 10 years thanks to my brother who got me playing and i'm now married to our DM.

Question:
Is that a soother in your mouth?

MEG Hal

First Post
Ok my turn grumble mumble......:D

DSC00540.JPG

I am on the left and Monte Cook is on the right, I had too steal this from a site since I am at work and that was all I could find.

And in the ENNies pic the goateed scary guy near Ambient in the blue shirt is Andrew Thompson lead designer and part owner of MEG. He is a great guy!

Ok, let the mocking begin!!! And ladies I am single again heee haaaaaa:eek:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
This is me in my pajamas, when Bill Door came to visit - I am sitting on my dining room/living room table in my hobbit-hole of an apartment.

Nemm-and-Bill.jpg

For the record: no beard, no metal (though I have been known to enjoy Slayer), but yes, a tattoo.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads