• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Well here a couple of pics of me for all to see and ridicule.. ;)

The_Tromans.jpg

Me and my lady wife, she had serious glaucoma so I married her before she could see me properly.... (joke.. ;) I think)

ANDY.jpg

A pic of me my mate Scott Purdy knocked up for me..... the git

MEG Hal

First Post
DungeonKeeperUK said:
Well here a couple of pics of me for all to see and ridicule.. ;)

The_Tromans.jpg

Me and my lady wife, she had serious glaucoma so I married her before she could see me properly.... (joke.. ;) I think)

ANDY.jpg

A pic of me my mate Scott Purdy knocked up for me..... the git

She is a good looking lady. How did that happen.

MEG Hal

First Post
DungeonKeeperUK said:

hehehehe, ya git, wait till I get over there again ... :) Yeah not sure how it happend..... must be my manly charms.... hmmm maybe theres another reason...

The reason is my manly charms :eek: . She heard you write for me and that just swooned her, happens all the time.:p

trentonjoe

Explorer
pogre said:

SO true. I run a campaign for some students here at school and they all think it is amazing I play games.

Glad to hear another football coach is on board trentonjoe!

When I was in highschool we had a gaimg group that consisted almost entirely of offensive/defensive linemen. We thought everyone who played D&D was the big guys who lifted lots of weights and hung out and played Car Wars and D&D. And then we went to GenCon in Kenosha in 1984 - WHAT an eye opener that was!

I play with one of my former players. HE is 6'5 and a tad over 275 lbs. He looks surprizingly like the fire giant picture in the 2E Monster Manual. It always cracks me up when he plays an elf.

It always cracks me up who plays.

My fellow coaches do offer some good nature ribbing when I leave meetings early every other Tuesday night though.

D&D and football. Perfect together.

kkoie

First Post
since so many people are sharing pics of themselves again, I thought I'd take this chance to post the x-mas postcard I made for last week.

Remove ads