EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

pogre

Legend
BTW, how did your team do this year? I coach Little League and other youth sports, but don't feel like I've got the moxie to coach at a high school level.

Hey I started Coaching 8th grade football when I was still a full time attorney. That experience led me to what I do now - I make little $, but so much job satisfaction!

We were in a rebuilding year, but I feel like we were very successful going 6-3 in the regular season, but losing in the first round of the playoffs. We started a Sophomore at QB and he is a quality player, so there is a lot to be excited about in the coming years.

4 out of 5 of my O-linemen (the Beef Lodge) were 2nd team all-conference or better. What a great bunch of young men!

It's tough staying consistent. We missed the playoffs last year and the pressure was on our staff. That's why gaming is a great compliment to football - a super way to blow off the intensity. Really, I just love games and football is just an extension of that passion.

I think the multitude of backgrounds folks bring to gaming, and ENWorld especially, are real treasures. These pictures, while showing some of our similarities, do more to high-light our diversity (which is a good thing).

Our gaming group consists of a Restaraunt manager, a Software programmer, a church administrator, a University professional, an architectural drafter, a chemical engineer now in law school, and of course an attorney turned high school coach and teacher.

Skullfyre

First Post
Quickbeam said:

Griffin turns 11 months old just over a week from now. This is the most recent photo of him (from mid July) that we have scanned onto the computer. Like I said before, we've need to get motivated about updating our picture files :).
I was asking cause i have a 10 month old little girl

Quickbeam

Explorer
pogre said:

I think the multitude of backgrounds folks bring to gaming, and ENWorld especially, are real treasures. These pictures, while showing some of our similarities, do more to high-light our diversity (which is a good thing).

Very well said.

Zhure

First Post
The infamous flying monkey tattoo.
back.gif

Last edited:

haiiro

First Post
A lurker revealed

I lurk because my complexion suggests I crawled out from under a rock.

I took my driving test, got my temp plates and license, and bought a car all in the same day. My girlfriend snapped this pic when the plate and real license arrived in the mail.

So much happiness. Apart from the fact that I don't usually smile like this for pictures, this is actually a very descriptive image.

Last edited:

Remove ads