• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

pogre

Legend
BTW, how did your team do this year? I coach Little League and other youth sports, but don't feel like I've got the moxie to coach at a high school level.

Hey I started Coaching 8th grade football when I was still a full time attorney. That experience led me to what I do now - I make little $, but so much job satisfaction!

We were in a rebuilding year, but I feel like we were very successful going 6-3 in the regular season, but losing in the first round of the playoffs. We started a Sophomore at QB and he is a quality player, so there is a lot to be excited about in the coming years.

4 out of 5 of my O-linemen (the Beef Lodge) were 2nd team all-conference or better. What a great bunch of young men!

It's tough staying consistent. We missed the playoffs last year and the pressure was on our staff. That's why gaming is a great compliment to football - a super way to blow off the intensity. Really, I just love games and football is just an extension of that passion.

I think the multitude of backgrounds folks bring to gaming, and ENWorld especially, are real treasures. These pictures, while showing some of our similarities, do more to high-light our diversity (which is a good thing).

Our gaming group consists of a Restaraunt manager, a Software programmer, a church administrator, a University professional, an architectural drafter, a chemical engineer now in law school, and of course an attorney turned high school coach and teacher.

Skullfyre

First Post
Quickbeam said:

Griffin turns 11 months old just over a week from now. This is the most recent photo of him (from mid July) that we have scanned onto the computer. Like I said before, we've need to get motivated about updating our picture files :).
I was asking cause i have a 10 month old little girl

Quickbeam

Explorer
pogre said:

I think the multitude of backgrounds folks bring to gaming, and ENWorld especially, are real treasures. These pictures, while showing some of our similarities, do more to high-light our diversity (which is a good thing).

Very well said.

Zhure

First Post
The infamous flying monkey tattoo.
back.gif

Last edited:

haiiro

First Post
A lurker revealed

I lurk because my complexion suggests I crawled out from under a rock.

I took my driving test, got my temp plates and license, and bought a car all in the same day. My girlfriend snapped this pic when the plate and real license arrived in the mail.

So much happiness. Apart from the fact that I don't usually smile like this for pictures, this is actually a very descriptive image.

Last edited:

Remove ads