• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Picnic In The Park - Saturday (9am-4pm) [Updated 7/25/06]

FickleGM

Explorer
Well, I'm going to run my game at the picnic and I'm changed the time to 9am-1pm (provided I get enough players), so it looks like the picnic will run from 9am until everyone leaves (or 4pm).

Show up when you can...if you can...

If anyone else want to run their games at the park, let me know.

FickleGM

Explorer
Truth Seeker said:

Plans have not been finalized, but I am planning on going simple (and cheap). Soda, Water, Chips, Bread, Sandwich Meat, Cheese, Condiments. This is just an "off-the-top-of-my-head" idea, so don't take it as gospel. Coolers and ice are in the plans in order to keep certain items from succumbing to the Indy heat.

I am hoping to have plans finalized by mid-July. Another task is the recruitment of help. Sidereal Knight has already been in e-mail contact with me (bless his heart). JediSoth has expressed a willingness to help last year and earlier this year, as well (for which I am also thankful).

Unfortunately, I have not come up with tasks, so I am not able to properly utilize any help.

Okay, so now I've gone well beyond Truth Seeker's question, and well into rambling. Focus...

Also, I see too many "I's" in this and not enough "we's" or "us's" (meaning that I should be sharing more than I have been ;)). I'll admit to not being the best organizer or delegator, so I've sort of taken ownership of this. This is an EN World Picnic, not a Fickle GM picnic, so any suggestions or ideas are more than welcome. I know that we can't accomodate everyone's requirements, and for that I am sorry.

Okay, end of rambling...did any of that help at all, Truth Seeker?

Last edited:

fett527

First Post
I would say I should be able to make it over at some point after I wake up, or maybe I'll sleep in the park if I don't actually go to bed. I'll make sure to bring sunblock. Might drag someone with me but I can't speak for him of course.

Remove ads