• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Picnic In The Park - Saturday (9am-4pm) [Updated 7/25/06]

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
not saturday!!!!

saturday afternoon starting circa 14h00 is the costume contest, so the entire gelfling entourage will be busy... and we were hoping that we'd score some en worlder support in the audience!

what about sunday brunch?

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Dextra said:
saturday afternoon starting circa 14h00 is the costume contest, so the entire gelfling entourage will be busy... and we were hoping that we'd score some en worlder support in the audience!

Unfortunately, I don't think there will be one time that will suit everyone. Of course, that doesn't mean we can't do both a Saturday picnic and a Sunday brunch!

(FickleGM: My partner and I are planning on stoping by the picnic for at least an hour or so.)

FickleGM

Explorer
Piratecat said:
It's worth noting that we should have a fallback plan in case it rains.

The fallback plan is still in its malleable phase, but has been considered. I'm still working on it, but basically it will be finding a suitable indoor (or at least covered) location.

I'm going to keep working at it until we have something solid.

FickleGM

Explorer
Dextra said:

I'm still thinking about this. It is still early enough to make changes if necessary and I know that the costume contest is important.

So, what say the rest of you? I know that there are about 20 of you who have expressed interest. Speaking for myself, GenCon is going to be very busy and I am not interested in two picnic-type activities. I can see the following options being feasible for me:

• Saturday: 9 - 1 (more of a brunch-picnic and would cause me to not attend Killer Breakfast, but is during a cooler part of the day)
  • Saturday: 12-4 (the currently scheduled time, interferes with the costume contest and is during the hottest part of the day)
  • Sunday: 9-1 (could possibly impact my attending Alenda's game, but is a brunch-picnic and during a cooler part of the day)

Let me know if you feel that a change in schedule would work better and what time would work best. If I don't hear differently, I will keep it as is and encourage people to stop over for a bit and then go to the costume contest to cheer on the gelflings.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads