• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Short Story Smackdown - FINAL: Berandor vs Piratecat - The Judgment Is In!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, I have my plot, my characters, my voice, and my pictures all set. They're actually pretty coherent! Now I just have to write. :)

EDIT: Ahhh, sleep. That's where I'm a viking! It's also where most of my plot comes together. I got up this morning and immediately went to write down all the ideas I had overnight. I'll figure out whether they were good ideas a bit later.

Last edited:

Dlsharrock

First Post
Image 5: the recommended thinking position for coming up with great stories :)

Best of luck finalists! Looking forward to reading a winning story.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
maxfieldjadenfox said:
Gee, Herremann, sadistic much? Soooo glad I'm not writing in this match.
That's funny. Going only from picture use, I honestly think this match is easier than my last two. Of course, I say that now. 50 hours from now, as I bang my head into the keyboard, I may recant.

Berandor

lunatic
There are a few minor details that I hope HT Wise is aware of which help with the picture use. But still...

Anway, I have my story as well, and so far I really hate it. So fasten your seatbelts, PC, this will be a contender :D

Berandor said:
There are a few minor details that I hope HT Wise is aware of which help with the picture use.
And then of course there are a few minor details that make the competitors think... or have conniptions. ;)
I look forward to reading the results - and again best of luck.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

tadk

Explorer
Images opinion

Gahh

Image 5 and the one with 2 heads dont fit
Otherwise seeing the first and last pic I had a setting come to mind

Remove ads