• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Women's Forum?

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Mark CMG said:
Tammy . . ? :eek:

Tammy, Sarah7286, Cat129.... I also might have the chat logs hidden somewhere for 'backup purposes'.... Backup, yeah, that's the ticket.
mischief%5B1%5D.gif

Last edited:

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Now I can see why the need for A Women Only Forum...just look at the last 6 to 8 posts, above me. Expect for the next to last behind me. :p

MEN!!! :D

Last edited:

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Truth Seeker said:
Now I can see why the need for A Women Only Forum...just look at the last 6 to 8 posts, abouve me. Expect for the next to last behind me. :p

MEN!!! :D

Yep, we men are soooo annoying. :D

Seriously though, that is the issue with the idea of a women's only forum, IMO. A few of the guys "crashing" the forum can cause resentment, but restricting males from the forum goes against the spirit of these boards in the first place.

I know there have been a couple of "women only" threads posted in the off-topic forum in the past. How did they go?

If people were actually respectful of that, then just do that again when you feel the need for estrogen exhortation.

If people were not respectful of it, then why would you expect anything different from a separate forum?

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Can I have a forum where Kahuna Burger and Darth K'trava aren't allowed?

Because I find their "feminine perspectives" counter productive to masculine discussion.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads