EN5IDER and TRAILseeker Are Coming Soon!

You may recall the recent call for editors, artists, graphic designers, and writers for the two upcoming publications, EN5IDER and TRAILseeker. I've got a little sneak preview of each today. Lots of work is still going on behind the scenes, as there will be a selection of free sample articles (including a full adventure for each!) available at launch so that you can see what to expect before pledging and becoming a patron, but we're not far off now!

You can click on the image below for more information! A list of upcoming articles was posted a couple of weeks ago here.

articles.jpg

mamol

Explorer
I'm a little confused about how I will be able to get EN5IDER. Can I just "buy" single articles or a whole issue?

reticle2020

Explorer
[MENTION=6692280]mamol[/MENTION] Click on the image and it will take you to a page telling you all about how to obtain these items

Blackbrrd

First Post
Have I understood correctly that you subscribe to the articles at a pre-determined price per article, but you can set an upper limit per month (so, let's say 1$ per article, max 5$ a month?). Is there a way to say which articles I actually liked? There is mentioned adventures as well, is there a way to just subscribe to those? I would probably be prepared to pay more for adventures than articles, but I see no way this can be handled with the current setup?

Is there any connection to the EN World subscription? For instance, are you looking at this as an alternative way of supporting Enworld?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You choose how much you want to pay per article. You get all the articles (including adventures) however much you choose. It's all or nothing, but you decide what "all" is worth to you.

If you just want the adventures, pledge whatever you think the adventures are worth to you and ignore the other articles.

You can offer feedback on every article, and that will help determine what gets commissioned.

I hope to eventually phase out EN World subscriptions in favour of this, but that will take time.

weldon

Explorer
I wish you lots of success. There is room to experiment with content and freemium/premium plans. I hope you get the chance to find what works for your audience.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases