EN5IDER and TRAILSEEKER Articles & Adventures

This is a list of the articles and adventures commissioned so far for EN5ider and TRAILseeker. If you're interested in writing or art for either, check out the submissions page. When we launch, each will have 3 articles and one adventure for free. They'll be the free samples which will show you why you should subscribe! Each publication will initially produce four items per month, including one system-neutral item and one adventure.

button_en5ider.png

ARTICLES
Ryan Chaddock - Cherished Trinkets
Eric Pierce - What I Learned from The Hobbit
James Introcaso - Give Chase
David Anderson - Mundane Equipment Quality
Kiel Chenier - Those Who Crawl
Carl Heyl - Writing Good Puzzles*
Russ Morrissey - Tomes & Librams*

ADVENTURES
Paul Okesh - The Business of Emotion
Jeffrey Quinn - Mistaken Identity

button_trailseeker.png

ARTICLES
Russ Morrissey - Archery Contests
Jessie Staffer - Voludaemon
Jonathan Palmer - Style feats to emulate HEMA styles
Jonathan Palmer - Multiclassing feats
Thomas Kyle - Dirty Trick
Carl Heyl - Writing Good Puzzles*
Russ Morrissey - Tomes & Librams*

ADVENTURES
Thiago Rosa - Red Fangs in a White Night
Jonathan Garret - After Death

*System neutral articles which appear on both publications.

Last edited by a moderator:

rooneg

Adventurer
Looks like a good lineup. How close are you to being ready to launch? Are you just waiting till you've got 3 articles and an adventure per publication, or do you want to have a backlog of articles already finished?

jamesjhaeck

Explorer
We're building up a back catalog of material before we're ready to launch. EN5ider hopes to have at least two issues worth of material before we go live.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Best of luck everyone. Given the high quality of much of the discourse on this site, I'm expecting great things from all of you!

... no pressure. ;)

Blackbrrd

First Post
The articles and adventures looked interesting. I still haven't quite gotten the pricing structure, but suspect it will be clearer when this goes live.

I really hope this becomes succesful, so good luck! :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The articles and adventures looked interesting. I still haven't quite gotten the pricing structure, but suspect it will be clearer when this goes live.

The pricing structure is "pay what you want". It's completely up to you. $1 per article? $1000 per article? Whatever you decide to pay!

Chimpy

First Post
This looks really interesting- looking forward to reading the article about creating good puzzles, I often struggle with those.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Looks good. I am sure I will subscribe at some point.

The issue is of course sustainability. Kobold Quarterly had a good run, but couldn't last. Gygax Magazine seems to have only done 4 issues. And those both had strong content and some buzz.

And of course there was ENWorld's previous attempt at a game magazine...I still have my copy of the one issue somewhere.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases