D&D General Endless Quest books, remember them?

Sacrosanct

Legend
No, not the recent editions, I'm talking about the ones from 1982. Do you know what we should do with those? Make modules for each one.

Perhaps when I'm done with the current project....And with the DM's Guild, as long as I don't mention anything Greyhawk specific, I can actually do it there if I'm reading the license correctly.

1625022314088.png

Yaarel

He Mage
No, not the recent editions, I'm talking about the ones from 1982. Do you know what we should do with those? Make modules for each one.

Perhaps when I'm done with the current project....And with the DM's Guild, as long as I don't mention anything Greyhawk specific, I can actually do it there if I'm reading the license correctly.

View attachment 139180
My brother collected every one of them. They are awesome fun.

Davies

Legend
... eh, they'd be pretty small modules, I'd expect. Also, at least two of them are already cut-down versions of existing modules, so ...

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I recall playing at least one of these but they were already around 10-12 years old before I started looking at DnD and were likely only available in the second hand book stores by the time I'd hear of them. I mainly played the various fighting fantasy books instead.

Zardnaar

Legend
Vaguely yes. Only read one or two.

Had Pick a Path and Chose Your Own Adventure books then went to Fighting Fantasy and Lone Wolf.

Gateway drugs.

Book 6 seems familar think I read that and another one.

Remove ads