Ends Meat (Boddynock Judging)

Halford

First Post
The baboon screeches in pain as Reis's blade cuts home, and narrows its eyes at the half-elf.

OOC: Midias you are up followed by Sarn.

Halford

First Post
OOC: Whoops, sorry folks had meant to post the map, I will post it now.

Midias's morningstar arks down and implodes the skull of the baboon in the doorway sending it to the floor in a bloody heap.

[sblock=Walking Dad]Invitation? I don't think I've seen it WD did you email it? Just checked and I could not see anything...[/sblock]

Attachments

• The Blackhope Menagerie 4.jpg
    The Blackhope Menagerie 4.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 110

Halford

First Post
Sarn's greatsword thrums through the air and cuts through flesh and sinew butter cutting down a baboon and severing its arm raised in defense. The creature twitches i its own gore, but its clear that in seconds its agony will be over permanently.

The two of the remaining baboons assault the burly Orc, but they both seem distracted by their troupe mates thrashing convulsions and fail to come close to striking home.

OOC: Since Sarn is now in the doorway you will have to open the door closed by Midias in order to reach the baboons for anyone, but Sarn to attack. Reis you are up!

Attachments

• The Blackhope Menagerie 5.jpg
    The Blackhope Menagerie 5.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Errandir

First Post
Reis moves up to wrench open the door, holding his rapier ready. He scans the area for a sign of the recently departed Perkiss.

[sblock=ooc]If Reis sees Perkiss from the door and the baboons are not blocking the way, he will chase the zookeeper. If he doesn't see anyone, or if the baboons are blocking the doorway, he'll attack. Here are the rolls if they're necessary (doesn't look like he'll hit anything, though. Must be off balance from pulling the door open).
Attack roll - 5+4=9
Damagre roll - 4+2=6 [/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Reis cannot see Perkiss, and his distraction enables the baboon which blocks his path to avoid his blade.

OOC: Midias you are up, followed by Sarn.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: What about me? I think you skip two rounds for Ciprinus. I'll post his actions, you put them where they should be.

Ciprinus casts calm animals on the baboons. The draw his scimitar and pursuits perkiss

Remove ads