• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ends Meat (Boddynock Judging)

garyh

First Post
"I knew Huffgood was a bigoted jerk," Sarn says, "but to confuse baboons with orcs... That's intolerable. I'd smash his face in next time I see him, but that'd just prove him right."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Those were not bad intentioned robberies. I know you know that stealing is not right, but this particular case has many mitigating facts. You confesion ease a burden off our backs. I get that you 'robbed' yourself, or that was the.. hm... real thieves?" Ciprinus asks, with no intentionality and plainly.

Halford

First Post
Perkiss looking deeply uncomfortable nods,

"Well I had to throw off the scent, not that it was necessary as it turned out - at least before now."

Walking Dad

First Post
"Ok, Reis. What about our duty to report the halfling everything we find out?" Midias asks Reis.

"I'm for my part see only victims of a thieve's guild. The animals dis it, and they are beyond regular justice.
We should tell Huffgood (and Sal), that we get rid of the thieve's. And we take care for the remaining animals. You got a plan, Ciprinius?
Fighting a whole guild just seems out of our abilities range."
he says to all.

[sblock=OOC]
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We don't need to fight the guild, just find the neccesarry evidences to make the justice work. I recall that the officer report mentioned something about suspicious on the guild. The seed is planted I say, we need to water it. As for the halfling, we may just say that the thieves were wild baboons that escaped the menagiere the night of the robbery. We can even give him a corpse." Ciprinus looks at the fallen baboon with sad eyes. "This way we could solve enough doubts and save the menagerie for the moment." the druid suggests.

Halford

First Post
Perkiss looks dubious,

"I am a good liar my friend, but even I would have trouble convincing the Guild that my baboons escaped five times and went thieveing searching for valuables. But you would not need to take down the Fisher's just Fat Sal, they are not some brotherhood of trusted cohorts they are a pack of petty villains banded together for mutual protection. I have no doubt many of them would be pleased to see the fat man fall. Should you decide to do so, perhaps you could, err, find the stolen goods in his possession... Of course you need not find them all..."

[sblock=Sense Motive 0]Perkiss is trying to bribe you. ;)[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
"Very well." Perkiss says carefully, sheathing his blade and looking nervously at the party. He turns and heads for the gate shooting wary glances over his shoulder.

OOC: Everyone okay to advance to the stables?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads