• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ends Meat (Boddynock Judging)

Halford

First Post
Leesha appears to be extremely inebriated, and having a grand old time. However, she does seem to be a rather well behaved drunk and she apparently has a high tolerence for alcohol judgng by the amount she has imbibed over the course of the night. She does slur a little and is laughing a great deal, but other than that she still seems lucid - ish.

Halford

First Post
Harra approaches the group again having given them time to speak amongst themselves, her enquiring look is answered by Leesha.

"No go Harra love." The drunken horse mistress turns back to the group.

"Well I'm going to bed, you boys coming. Ha! I didn't mean it like that." She winks ostentatiously at Ciprinus and begins to make her way to the door - walking with the studied gait of someone concious of their own inebriation.

Harra watches Leesha leave and then asks,

"Sure I can't tempt you? He'll probably beat me if you don't come over..." Her voice fades until it is barely inaudible and she looks up at the party beseechingly.

[sblock=Ciprinus and Midias]She is quite blatantly lieing.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"Not very likely. And I would join, but my oaths forbid intoxication." Midias says in a firm voice.

[sblock=OOC]
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Harra maintain's her pleading expression for a split second her eyes tearing at Midias's harsh words, but then she shrugs and grins.

"Can't blame a girl for trying love. See you around fellas!"

So saying she turns and sways back towards Sal and his party.

OOC: Want to call it a night, or is anyone interested in the darts contest/ anything else menioned?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads