• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ends Meat (Boddynock Judging)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Calm down my friend, I'm a child of nature, as yourself, and the gentle lady has granted me this power. Tell me what bothers you." the druid says, as he chants a calm animal spell over Porthos.

[sblock=Spells prepeared]
0.-
Guidance x2
Cure Minor wounds 1
1.-
Speak with animals
Speak with animals
Calm animals

[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
"I am no child of nature, witch! Don't try your filthy magic on me! I am a warrior! At least I was, now I am just a," the magic hums in Ciprinus's ears seemingly straining to translate a strange thought, "horse gigolo! Bah, be gone before I smash you witch."

"What does he say?" asks Leesha anxiously. The massive horse remains standing looming threateningly over the druid.

[sblock=Will Save 16]
Will save vs calm aimals (1d20+3=16) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ciprinus steps back a few steps, before turning to Leesha. "He seems to be complaining of the past, in which he was a warrior, he said. Now he is angry about his steed status. He said gigolo, heh." Ciprinus chuckles. "I don't know if there's something I can do about it. If you have any idea or information that could help me in this matter, I'll be thankful."

Halford

First Post
Leesha shrugs,

"What does he want? All I can tell you is that he cost me an arm and a leg from Monemvassia, he's from the Carassan line there, the worlds best warhorses. Just ask him what I can do to perk him up."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"This young lady, who owns you now, wish to know what she can do to calm your spirit. She wishes to know what do you want." The druid asks.

Halford

First Post
Porthos sinks down, and looks at Leesha.

"I am a warrior, witch. I am a fighter not a lover. I want to run and smash and defend my master. This one that is always in heat is no proper master, and she has too many horses."

The warhorse turns and walks back into his stall again radiating sullen irritation.

Walking Dad

First Post
"If you speak to animals, start to listen, too. If you would be a proud warrior and you couldn't do your job, but would be forced to breed new warriors, would you like it?
It is a philosophical question: Shall man impose his will on the animal, or not?
And if you start to speak to the animal, it is hard to remain with the human superiority statement."
Midan says after thinking about the situation."

[sblock=OOC]
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"You speak with wisdom my friend." Ciprinus nods to Midan, before turning to Leesha. "If you really want to make this horse happy, send him to the army, he wishes to fight and feel the battle in his heart. That is his wish, I don't think you could make him chose otherwise. As Midan said, and I share this particular case, man should not impose it's will over the animals, it should be a matter of mutual agreement." The druid explains.

OOC: By the way, where's the wacky old Perkiss? And don't say "Over there" =P

Halford

First Post
Perkiss's snores still eminate form a nearby stall.

Leesha frowns,

"Well I am sorry, but I paid a good lot of money for Porthos here, and I am not throwing that away. Besides Orussus doesn't have much of a cavalry. How about if I offer to put him up for sale to a warrior, would he be okay with that? Perhaps I could let one of you boys borrow him if you happen to be in need of mounts?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"After our little exchange I don't think he would want to be raid by me." Ciprinus says. "Besides I never liked other mammals a lot." The druid pets his snake.
He walks next to Porthos again. "Well big guy, I have a deal for you: If you want to fight, the woman offers to put you in sale to a warrior. She want's her money back, since you don't seem able to breed. I think it's your best chance: The other option is that you decide to.. well you know what. But you must obey if you want to be sold to a great warrior. No fighter wants a rebeld horse."

Remove ads