• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

Pyrex

First Post
Endur, could you add whatever Lightbringer Paladin substitution-levels there may be in the related post in the RG?

Also, is the campaign going to allow for Ashlyn to be mounted a significant portion of the time or should I be looking for an alternate class feature for the mount?

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
Ashlyn has a special mount. That is how she got to Barovia.

Lightbringer Paladin substitution levels posted in Rogues Gallery thread.

Last edited:

Legildur

First Post
hafrogman said:
Cedric has been updated, now with additional source chosen (Complete Warrior), Improved toughness is too good to pass up here.
There is another source for that feat.. when I was building Ismark the Lesser last night I came across it, but can't remember the source! Wasn't Libris Mortis, was it?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Ah well, I guess that works out then. I'd worry about it more, but the zombie template is also core, so it'll be out of my hands then.

Legildur

First Post
Endur,

Just wondering if you'd had a chance to review my build of Ismark the Lesser I put up in post #386 of this thread?

Legildur

Rhun

First Post
Legildur said:
Endur,

Just wondering if you'd had a chance to review my build of Ismark the Lesser I put up in post #386 of this thread?

Legildur

I did. He looks good to me. Nice Armor Class...I definitely have to pick up PHBII so I can check out the shield feats and such. What does the Necropotent feat do?

Remove ads