• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

Thank you. :) I enjoy watching and participating in some in-character-talk, because it adds new possibilities to the game. However, I hope I don't overstress too much - I didn't really notice that Dareios words could insult Willow (other than his usual ramblings), because in my game, there's no *old faith*, but druids serve any deity they choose. :eek:

Kafkonia

First Post
Ivid said:
Thank you. :) I enjoy watching and participating in some in-character-talk, because it adds new possibilities to the game. However, I hope I don't overstress too much - I didn't really notice that Dareios words could insult Willow (other than his usual ramblings), because in my game, there's no *old faith*, but druids serve any deity they choose. :eek:

It's great for stretching my roleplaying muscles, because I have to keep in character for Alessandra -- my first instinct with most characters would be to punch him. :)

Hi all,

I found a neat picture of how Dareios could look:

dareios.jpg

Just thought it would be worth sharing. :)

Yours,

Rafael

Pyrex

First Post
Endur's 'last seen' is over two weeks ago, and his last post was in our IC thread 3 weeks ago.

Kind of odd that we haven't heard from him at all; but I wouldn't quite give up yet.

Now, after one more month without further notice...
It was a pleasure to game with you all. I'll sort the *Dareios* sheet to the *Retired Characters* section... :(

Hope we meet again some day, perhaps at another virtual gaming table!

Yours,

Rafael

Rhun

First Post
Keep an eye open, though. DMs around here have a tendency to come back months later and try to pick their games back up. Endur was a long-time poster around these boards, and I don't think we've seen the last of him.

Remove ads