Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Seekers are insubstantial, and therefore take half damage from all attacks. Which explains why they have roughly half the hp of other monsters their level.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell, seeing the groups weariness, continues to focus her mind toward the floating reaper.

"You're tentacled existence is generally unappealing!" Her words shake through the creature helped along by her last attack.

[sblock=actions]
Cutting Words. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2320395/]22 vs. Reflex against Seeker 72. Due to Focused Sound, thats a Crit. 11 psychic damage and I pull the target two squares.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Stats]
[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
Bell Jabson: Shadar-Kai Bard 1 (+2 to all defenses)
Initiative: +2; Speed: 6; Passive Perception: 14; Passive Insight: 10
AC: 18; FRW:13/17/15
HP: 10/25; Surges: 4/8; Surge Value: 6; AP: 0
Languages: Common (Allarian), Imperia
Skills: Arcana +9, Streetwise +8, Perception +4, History +9, Bluff +8, Thievery +6
Str:10 Dex:15 Wis:9 Con:13 Int:18 Cha:16

Powers
Misdirecting Mark, Cutting Word
Focused Sound, Shadow Jaunt, Words of Friendship, Second Wind, Majestic Word 2/2
Malevolent Mischief

Full Sheet
[/sblock]
[/quote]

Last edited:

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Catein blasts away the flimsy remains of the seeker by the stream, then turns toward the last remaining threat. Its tiny chains seem to be busily stitching themselves back together.

[sblock=actions]
Standard: Avenging Light on Seeker 72
...1d20+4 vs Fort 12 = 20; hit for 11 damage (halved to 5)
Minor: Warforged Resolve; Catein regains 3 hit points and gains 3 temp hp.
Move: to J15
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Popping up quickly and throwing yet another ball of fire, Veruzak looks flustered. Actually I like the tentacles, it's their attacking me that I'm generally disagreeable with! The source of all this trouble better be sentient, or I'll have a conniption. dropping down to the roof again, the eladrin wizard seems to be covered in shadow.

[sblock=OOC]

Move stand

Standard Scorching Burst, on Seeker 31, 20 vs reflex hits for 6 (3) fire damage

Minor drop prone

[/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
Seeing that one of the seeker is almost dead, he once again puts away his sword and grabs one of his throwing spears. He lunches the javelin with a hurl and it strikes the strange tentacle creature hard, finally taking it out.

[sblock=Actions]
Move Action: Puts away his long sword
Minor: Nothing
Standard: Basic Ranged attack with Javelins against seeker 72. Hit AC 10 and does 6 damage, killing it.
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The last creatures dissolve in the air, leaving you alone with several dead and unconscious bodies.

[sblock=You win!]Note to self: try harder.

Current HP:
Martelai (13/28, bloodied)
Veruzak (15/20)
Kendrick (7/31, bloodied)
Bell (10/25, bloodied)
Atlas (25/26)
Catein (8/27, bloodied)

Looks like you "spared" both dogs and three of the people.

You are able to take a short rest, if you'd like.[/sblock]

[sblock=Veruzak]As the last creature disappears, it feels like a veil is lifted. You feel a slight tugging from the North-East.[/sblock]

Remove ads