• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enormous Ptolus Map

Rogue Agent

First Post
Does anyone by chance have one of the large 70x48 Ptolus maps available for purchase?

Although the smaller ones occasionally show up, I haven't seen one of the larger ones for sale since 2007.

I'd recommend picking up the Deluxe City Map PDF and contacting a local company that does banner printing. You can get a map that's even larger for much less than the collector's prices you'll end up paying for the original Fiery Dragon product.

(Plus, if you're running a campaign, the Deluxe City Map is a great product for generating handouts.)

MoxieFu

First Post
All of this talk is reminding me of the old Judge's Guild City State maps from the early days. Glad to see the excitement like that again.

Well done to those who made it and who bought it!

enrious

Although the smaller ones occasionally show up, I haven't seen one of the larger ones for sale since 2007.

I'd recommend picking up the Deluxe City Map PDF and contacting a local company that does banner printing. You can get a map that's even larger for much less than the collector's prices you'll end up paying for the original Fiery Dragon product.

(Plus, if you're running a campaign, the Deluxe City Map is a great product for generating handouts.)

This is what I did way back when this got released and never regretted it - especially since I resized the Deluxe Map (iirc there were four pieces you can easily stitch together in gimp or photoshop) to 4'x8' and had it printed at a local print shop as a banner. (There are online places I've used in the past for this as well)

It's funny...we just hung up the map again after a few years as we're doing another Ptolus campaign.

Really good nostalgia.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads