• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enworld Internationale!

Naathez

Explorer
Italy here, where my FLGS store where i'd pre-booked Complete Divine in May kept saying to me till yesterday that it was on its way, and then yesterday let me know it HASN't been sent to them because the print run is over, and they don't know if they can procure it anymore.

That isn't the most remarkable thing about Italy (my cooking is) but it struck a nerve.

I know Li Shenron is from Italy, but not sure he LIVES here.

Berandor

lunatic
Naathez said:
Italy here, where my FLGS store where i'd pre-booked Complete Divine in May kept saying to me till yesterday that it was on its way, and then yesterday let me know it HASN't been sent to them because the print run is over, and they don't know if they can procure it anymore.

That isn't the most remarkable thing about Italy (my cooking is) but it struck a nerve.

I know Li Shenron is from Italy, but not sure he LIVES here.
In Germany, our orders are all on time.

Just kidding, sadly.

Zappo

Explorer
I live in Italy, and I mostly buy from Amazon (except for when I want an italian edition). I feel a bit guily towards gaming stores here, but the books are just unreasonably costly (more than their US price). I save substantial money on Amazon even after shipping has been factored in.

Meadred

First Post
Staffan said:
Sweden here. I've seen a couple of other Swedes around too (at least two - Maggan and Psionicist).

Make that three! :)

Getting stuff from the US is in my experience not that hard. Longest wait yet was the "Castles & Crusades" box, which took a week and a half to get here. In my experience, the USPS works rather well, and the gaming shops and companies will generally go a long way to help non-CONUS customers out. Mystic Eye Games, for example, even paid some of the S&H when I ordered "The Hunt: Rise of Evil" from them. :D

Cheers,
Meadred

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads