• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enworld Internationale!

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
DeBracy said:
I'd say five or more then. Well, I guess you get the point - the Swedes are here, ready to take on all the silly ideas about Vikings you other guys might have, together with the Norwegian. ;)

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam--Shut up! Bloody Vikings!!!

Sorry... just the word Vikings makes me think of Monty Python... :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Canada here. And D&D books either arrive 1 or 2 weeks after the US release date or magically show up a few days before. How? I don't know.

Cheers!

KF72

Eremite

Explorer
ayrwind said:
some from this tiny dot known as Singapore, like me? in this place where it takes like almost 20 hours by plane to USA, and hence not feasible to attend any Gen Cons, tho i would love to.

and books come 1-2 weeks late, and... and... and...

hehee...

Although, ayrwind, having lived in Singapore before I can also remember receiving books before anyone else. For example, I had a copy of the FRCS before Sean K Reynolds received his author's copy; similarly with D&DG and a few other 3E products.

However, I did notice on my last trip there a few weeks ago that the releases seemed to have slowed somewhat. I wonder if Sharn: City of Towers and Complete Arcane will be there by the time I arrive this weekend?

Edit: Add one more Aussie to the list.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads