ENWorld magazine?

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Okay, so it is possible for me to miss things at times. However, I've been noticing people talking of the 'demise' of the ENWorld magazine. I realize that it has been some time since I got Issue 2 and #3 is nowehere in sight, but I'm curious as to what happened. Is it simply delayed or should those of us with subscriptions expect a refund in the mail?

Of course, I did a search of the Mongoose site and couldn't find a thing about it being cancelled. Of course, I didn't find much else either except how to order Issue 1 and 2...

Anyone in the know? Am I simply that blind?

Thanks all.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Well, at least it isn't completely dead yet... What of those of us who had subscriptions? No copies for us? I haven't received a response from Mongoose yet...

Mongoose was the one who was handling subscriptions, and they were the ones who cancelled the magazine. On the thread on the E.N. Publishing forum there's a discussion of how Mongoose had discussed handling subscriptions, but I think there might have been a time limit on replying to the announcement of the magazine's cancellation.

Here is the thread.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
I hope their wasn't a time limit. I hadn't realized that it was truly cancelled at the time, though I should have suspected as much I suppose. I'll wait to see if I get a response from Mongoose.

Remove ads