• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EnWorlders of Color

Randomling's post gave me an idea for one of my own. How many EnWorld posters consider themselves to be a person of color? And have you had many opportunities to game with other people of color?

I am Japanese-American. :)

Last edited:

Allanon

Explorer
In the winter you would find me white as milk,
a skin quite nice and smooth as silk,
but as summer comes one as I,
turn bright red under the suns glaring eye,
my skin will peel and waste away,
but still white as bone my skin shall stay.

sorry, I suddenly felt creative, must be the upcoming hollidays (Sinterklaas :rolleyes: ) ;)

But to answer you're question I'm white (thanks to a very low pigment count which runs in the family).
My normal gaming group consists of all white players, but in a seperate session with friends and girlfriends we also have a half-indonesian...which happens to be my girlfriend :D

diaglo

Adventurer
i'm a citizen of the World...ENWorld.

i was born in Turkey.

i'm part Filipino...all the way back...my ancestors ate Magellan. My grandfather was born a citizen of Spain.
part Danish...all the way back
part Brit...which includes...England, Scotland, and Wales.

don't piss me off. you don't want to see me go berserk and try and eat you.

shilsen

Adventurer
I'm Indian by birth, currently part of the American college system, am getting a Ph.D. in British Renaissance literature, love Germanic mythology (and Greek, and Indian, and Finno-Ugric, and Hawaiian, and...), think the best steaks are Dutch, speak French (badly), and like watching the Brazilian soccer team.

In short, I'm technically a person of color - lots of them!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads