Epic Cinematic IC

Albedo

First Post
"Bodin is a valient warrior, and he attacked with no fear or worry in his heart. However, his attacks failed to move the bear, and while he left a series of nasty bruises on it, he didn't think he had as much of an effect as he should. That much was clear from the puzzled look on his face as the bear laughed and reached over to pick one of the patrons of the bar up. Taking a step back of out reach of Bodin's quarter staff, he flung the poor patron at Bodin. Even if he wanted to knock the attack away harmlessly, the bear seemed to be a skilled thrower, and dodging the attack seems to be his only option.

Though I did keep my trained eyes on the Pirate captain and the little pickpocket who had a quick standoff before the captian dissappeared and began grabbing at the little woman. His eyes twitched just a little though, as one of his hands found the blade of a dagger where it was suppose to latch on. The halfling quickly onslaughted Prontius with a series of dagger strikes from both hands as she tried to push back her attacker."

[sblock=OOC]

Arabesu: Stowing an item is not a free action, even if its part of a move action. You would have to drop the wand. I'll let it slide this time, but remember it for the future please.

Vertexx: You missed the halfling's touch AC, and for visual purposes I paired the grapple attempt with the halflings full attack, which you will need to post a defense for. However, the Halfling successfully pulled off a feint, meaning you weren't aware of the nature of the first attack, and therefore could not prevent it.

Sense Motive + BAB = 59. Failure.

Prontius takes 54 points of damage, some from sneak attack, since your rod of invulnerability is still in your glove, hence inactive. You also take 2 Str Damage.

Unless he is immune to poison, he is also forced to make 4 fort saves.

Fort Saves = 3 successes, and I forgot one.
Missed Save = Success.

Vertexx, one other side note, the halfling is a woman, not a man.

Jemal: You've just had a person weighing over 200 pounds chucked at you. However, this is a reflex save, not an attack roll, so no deflection. Please post a defense and a reflex save please.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
"Even through the haze of battle-lust, The Exalted one could not allow this innocent man, being used as a weapon, to come to harm. Intead of leaping out of the way, he reached out and grabbed onto the man, cushioning the impact with his body as he fell backwards into a table, setting the man down and getting back to his feet, a burning hatred in his eyes directed at this Bear, at this savage who seemed to value life so little.

[sblock=ooc]
Reflex save's +26 but I'm willing to forgoe it to attempt to prevent the man being used as a projectile from taking damage.
[/sblock]

Arabesu

“Now the real fun begins! Foolish Yens, depending upon your invisibility; they can still see you! Certainly the bear can smell your putrid stink at least.”

“Watch the coward as he casts the mighty and powerful spell… shield. Ah, wook at da wittle Yens'y tippy toeing across the air, its so cute, like a wittle bitty fairy."

"Oh the confusion on his face! With that daft look, I can almost see him thinking ‘Where did this Halfling assassin and this bear come from?’ Its too rich. I so wish I was alive again to join in the fracas.”

“Ha Ha. He can’t decide who is the more immediate threat, the bear, who is getting savagely pummeled by the monk, or the uninjured and malicious smiling assassin, his blade but a moment ago poised to slit that captain’s throat. Look how he positions himself betwixt them as if he can’t decide.”

[sblock= OOC] Activates his boots of speed (free), quickdraws his wand of shield (free), casts it (standard, UMD DC 31), drops it (free), then takes a tumbling move to be up to 20ft above the ground to get over patrons, tables, chairs etc (DC 72 tumble using Balance on the Sky stance to get over obstacles) to be between the bear and the halfling as much as possible.

He ends his round taking a swift action to shift his stance to assassin’s stance, dropping 20ft as a free action, and auto-succeeding on the tumble check to negate the damage.

He wants to be able to attack either target next round with full attack action thanks to his extended reach (and possibly with a 5ft move if the halfling and bear are up to 40 feet apart. If more, he will be closer to the halfling). He primarily stands to attack the halfling (because he knows he might be able to actually do something significant) but the bear is also a threat so he watches over his shoulder at the hulking animal. If either tries to tumble away, he has many AOO and the Foe Catcher Feat.

AC 84 or melee AC 88 versus the halfling. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases