• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Games

GoldenEagle

First Post
It seems to me like there is a lot of interest in an epic game, yet they are having some trouble getting off the ground. I propose a solution if anyone is interested.

The problems:

It takes a long time to come up with an epic character.

PBP games seems to lose steam quick if not started right away.

Solution:

Several epic characters have already been made (ECL 26 mostly).

It seems a couple of people are ready to run with the DM Portion (Jemal, Sollir, et al:D ).

Perhaps we could combine a couple of groups and start quickly and keep one rolling:)

OR I wouldn't mind playing solo if anyone could DM...I just really want to see how the epic stuff works over a period of time:) :) :)

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
i don't know I look at some of these high level characters, and I think of what kind of party woul come together, consisting of sometimes a hodg podge of very different creatures, let alone classes... like a menagerie... just seems kind of plausible, to really have party relations :)

Just my 2 pesos

Thanks for the offer, Golden Eagle, but I think the people in my game are doing just fine. :) I've picked people who can mostly go into the chatroom so we can see each other a bit more often.

Thanks again, though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads