• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Vassal of Bahamut

elvnsword

First Post
Can anyone help me to design a level progression for the PrC Vassal of Bahamut found in the Book of Exalted Deeds.

I would very much like to accord one of my players with it for later level progressions, however, I am baffled by the devolpment rules for Epic PrC's.

thanks for any help I recieve...

Mark :D

da chicken

First Post
Looks pretty straightforward to me. BAB, saves, and spells/day progression stop. Caster level continues to increase. Platimum armor creation time, stupidly enough, continues to increasae. The bonus feat list should include relevant feats from the ELH in addition to those from the BoED. Take a look at the bonus fighter feat list there for suggestions.

1st
2nd Shared trove
3rd Bonus feat
4th Dragonwrack (+1d6/+1d6)
5th Shared trove
6th Bonus feat
7th Dragonwrack (+1d6/--)
8th Shared trove
9th Bonus feat
10th Dragonwrack (+1d6/+1d6)

You might consider giving something at 1st level, but it isn't necessary. It should be something that enhances the armor. Perhaps gaining the properties of mithral, adamantine, or reducing the cost to enchant the armor by 25%.

Shared trove is pretty silly. I'd consider changing it to 1,000 or 10,000 x character level to represent the epic value of objects.

elvnsword

First Post
thank you,
your right I suppose it was simple now that you have pointed out what has to grow and what cannot. I am geussing it intimidated me as much has since I began DMing.
Thanks a ton for the aid...
elvnsword

Remove ads