EPIC4-2 Age of Ruin (Free L25 Adventure)

keterys

First Post
EPIC4-2 Age of Ruin is available for download on livingforgottenrealms.com!

It is highly suggested that players experience EPIC4-1 (and the rest of the series!) before playing this adventure. If you have not yet played EPIC4-1 to its conclusion, consider this entire thread full of spoilers and read no further!

EPIC4-2 Age of Ruin
by Bruce Higa, Joshua Randall, Keith Richmond, and Mickey Tan
Catastrophic events have transpired during your absence, and Faerûn lies in ruins. In a world covered in darkness that even the gods have forsaken, can you provide a shred of hope to the few survivors, or will you too succumb to despair? A three-round continuous-play Living Forgotten Realms Epic Campaign adventure for 25th-level characters. This adventure is a direct sequel to EPIC4-1 Shooting the Moon. We recommend that you allow 12-15 hours of playing time in order to complete this adventure.

This is the fifth in a series of free adventures:
EPIC3-1 The Glorious Hunt
EPIC3-2 Cracks in the Crimson Cage
EPIC3-3 Tangled Skein of Destiny
EPIC4-1 Shooting the Moon

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions anyone might have about the adventure. I encourage folks to use it even outside of LFR as a mine for ideas, encounters, stat blocks, or whatever. We do a lot of new and interesting things in every epic and it's a free download, so pillage away and have some fun.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Excellent.

Thanks for posting this. I've enjoyed reading all of the other Epic LFR adventures. They're certainly better - and far more epic in scope - that the three released by WotC.

Remove ads