• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erik Mona is my b*tch

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Orcus said:
Mona is a really cool guy. Cool enough not to be mad at me for this silly thread. I have no idea what came over me to make me post it. :) I was just sitting there and said to myself, "hey, I'm gonna start a thread saying Mona is my b*tch..."

Clark

:eek:

Orcus

First Post
Actually, beer cannot be blamed here.

You want to know what it is? Erik and I had a real long discussion yesterday and ironed out some plans for us and for 4E and I am just flat GEEKED. I am all excited all over again about D&D. Enthused. Reinvigorated.

And it has made me a bit fiesty. In a good way.

I spent nearly all afternoon writing on the freebie intro adventure that we will be giving away for 4E a la Wizard's Amulet that we did for 3E. It will be available the very first second that we can legally put out stuff for 4E (if that ever happens, WotC is being less than speedy in getting me hooked up, despite several emails to Rouse; though I remain optimistic and I think he is a good guy).

So I guess the juices are just flowing.

Clark

Orcus

First Post
Hey now. Its not like that. Even if he was my b*tch.

I have to admit, while I have really loved some of the things WotC has been doing recently (they have been kicking butt) the one thing I will say they havent "respected" as much as I think they should is the shared lore of the game, its history and its common references--the "mythology of D&D," if you will. Erik has been a total stud at keeping those things alive, things that are key to "first edition feel." Adventures with Vecna, old artifacts, that sort of stuff. He is the man.

Clark

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads